“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Thought we had gone to the wrong place, Pappa & Ciccia is a very unassuming unit in a small shopping area. Do not miss it out of your visit. Very warm welcome the food is wonderful. My husband had tomato soup which was thick and also had small pieces of cheese, I had the minestrone which was full of vegetables. For our main courses I had fettuccini with ragu bolognaise and my husband had tortellini which was in a delicious creamy sauce. It was superb!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This restaurant is one of the most amazing surprises i ever had in my entire life... The Food is really really really AWESOME!!!

The Tiramisu is one of the best i've ever tried, The Pizza was delicious... Definitely this place it's a MUST for everyone who loves Italian Food

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Forget about looking for real Italian elsewhere. Modest look, simple menu, not fancy furniture but simply fresh and awesome food. Ciopino a must if you like spicy soups, Ciccia or 4 Formaggio great choices for pizza lovers.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Don't pass on this place. Best Italian restaurant in Miami. The service was great and the food outstanding.

1  Thank AlexP17
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Located where "Sopranos" used to be (another Italian) this new restaurant offers quite similar food but at better quality and better taste than the awful Sopranos used to. Pizza is really good, however, a small disappointment for me was that what they call "Prosciutto and funghi pizza" is actually "Cooked Ham and very few, small mushroom pieces pizza", this is a little misleading. Also, I did not like automated gratuity on the bill. I am a good tipper but this annoys me a lot and might be actually the main reason why I will not return to "Pappa & Ciccia".

I gave them 4 out of 5 only because of really good pizza (regardless of misleading name in the menu). For pretty much everything else "Pappa & Ciccia" deserves 3 or average at best.