“WOW!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a great place that is hidden in Doral! The food is great, the staff/owners are very friendly and make you feel like home. The Executive Chef/Owner Andrea Fadda has created a remarkable combinations of dishes and a meticulous research of regional Italian ingredients to create this explosion of authentic Italian flavorous. The decor is authentic with no much expectation! This restauarnt has traditional Italian cuisine and pizza, homemade fresh pasta like a good Italian mama does every sunday in any part of Italy form north to south. Unbelievable Delicious! Highy recommended if you are in the area or NOT because is worth the 30 minutes drive.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Food is amazing and delicious it is affordably well priced and the service is friendly and fast, this is my 4th time dinning in and have enjoyed the pizza to go a number of times as well. Always satisfied!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This little gem, located conveniently near the Miami International Airport, is delightfully deceiving...in the best way possible. You'd never think a place in this location, with food this good at such great prices exists. Normally food of this caliber is served on tables with white linens. You definitely get a bang for your buck at this casual, authentic italian eatery. You can dine in, take it to go or delivery. They also offer catering. Soon they will undergo a little makeover to make the place look and feel more appealing, warm and cozy. It was the perfect place to take my cousins on their layover at MIA to have a good, proper meal before boarding their next flight. We had Vitello Tonnato with fresh, hot bread rolls followed by two types of stuffed pasta. Ravioli galore. The owners are always in and extremely attentive. Can't wait to taste and see more of what they have to offer!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good place to eat with great service. We could have not asked for anything better! Authentic Italian homemade food. The owners of the restaurant are so wonderful and provide not only amazin dishes but VIP service. You do not find any places like this anymore. The appetizers are great and the main course dishes are out of this world!!!! To start, we ordered Vitel Tonet, and Calamari Fritti with homemade marinara sauce..both wonderful appetizers but I must say that the Vitel Tone was really amazing...the only time that I had an authentic one was when we were in Buenos Aires but now, we found it in town!!!!. The main course were Pumpking Ravioli, and Fettuccini with Seafood....OMG, both plates were out of this world. I give 5 TUMBS UP...to this restauran and we are definately coming back. I highly recommend it and it is unexpensive, the prices are as good as the food!!!!. THIS IS A MUST GO/TRY PLACE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD AND SERVICE. Thank you Alexandre and Andrea for providing us with such a wonderful experience. PS: My husband and I are very picky when it comes to food and service and we have nothing negative to say about Pappa & Ciccia....we are going back next Friday!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

A charming host with the perfect accent to match the very Italian menu, and truly excellent hand-crafted food. I ordered my appetizer and main course from the specials menu, and I was very happy with both. The food was nicely plated, served at just the right temperature, and full of flavor. The sauces were especially good. The dessert didn't shine as brightly as the rest of the meal, but it must have been pretty good because I found myself eating every bite. The décor was nothing fancy, so I felt very comfortable in casual attire. I will definitely eat at Pappa & Ciccia again.