“Best Italian Food Ever....5 TUMBS UP!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappa & Ciccia - CLOSED

Pappa & Ciccia
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Best Italian Food Ever....5 TUMBS UP!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good place to eat with great service. We could have not asked for anything better! Authentic Italian homemade food. The owners of the restaurant are so wonderful and provide not only amazin dishes but VIP service. You do not find any places like this anymore. The appetizers are great and the main course dishes are out of this world!!!! To start, we ordered Vitel Tonet, and Calamari Fritti with homemade marinara sauce..both wonderful appetizers but I must say that the Vitel Tone was really amazing...the only time that I had an authentic one was when we were in Buenos Aires but now, we found it in town!!!!. The main course were Pumpking Ravioli, and Fettuccini with Seafood....OMG, both plates were out of this world. I give 5 TUMBS UP...to this restauran and we are definately coming back. I highly recommend it and it is unexpensive, the prices are as good as the food!!!!. THIS IS A MUST GO/TRY PLACE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD AND SERVICE. Thank you Alexandre and Andrea for providing us with such a wonderful experience. PS: My husband and I are very picky when it comes to food and service and we have nothing negative to say about Pappa & Ciccia....we are going back next Friday!!!

Miami, Florida
“Great Food Hidden in a Strip Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

A charming host with the perfect accent to match the very Italian menu, and truly excellent hand-crafted food. I ordered my appetizer and main course from the specials menu, and I was very happy with both. The food was nicely plated, served at just the right temperature, and full of flavor. The sauces were especially good. The dessert didn't shine as brightly as the rest of the meal, but it must have been pretty good because I found myself eating every bite. The décor was nothing fancy, so I felt very comfortable in casual attire. I will definitely eat at Pappa & Ciccia again.

paris
“Amazing Italian food!!! Yummy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband found this place through Trip advisor and we are soooooo happy we decided to try it. The restaurant is in a Doral shopping center and honesty very low key appearance compared to the experience and dinner we had! We were pleased with the Italian owners great service. Once our plates arrived we were in pasta heaven! My husband's black linguini with shrimp and clams was superb.. My lobster ravioli with pink sauce was one of the best I've ever had and trust me I've tried this dish in many other restaurants. My 3 year old son was surprised with a delicious chocolate ice cream by the owner and his smile was priceless when he saw that ice cream arrive. Our meal ended with a spectacular home made Tiramisu. Wow!!! I have to say this restaurant's excellent service, food and price will have you coming back over and over!!! A totally must try :)

Miamibeach
“Great!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We came to have lunch and I must say that I was surprised by the quality of the food. My colleague and I had pasta and that was the best pasta ever. I highly recommend this place.

“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Homemade Pasta, Fresh Dinner Salad..GreatValue & Yummy! it's great to find a local eatery in a town beset by the franchises. We'll be back.

• Visited May 2013