“A pleasant place for a good dinner”
Review of Tre Pazzi

Tre Pazzi
Ranked #208 of 262 Restaurants in Doral
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Colorado
“A pleasant place for a good dinner”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This restaurant, west of the Miami airport and near a couple of large hotels, is located in a strip shopping “mall”. It’s a small, clean and pleasant place, apparently run/owned by a Greek family. My wife and I had dinner there twice while staying at the adjacent La Quinta Inn. We found the food to be very good and prices about average for the quality and quantity of food served. The service is friendly, although your wait may be a bit longer than average, since they appear to cook the food fairly fresh and to order. On our second visit my chicken kabobs were a bit underdone, so I sent them back for a bit more cooking. The problem was quickly resolved, and at the end of the meal we were given a free dessert as apology for the underdone chicken. I don’t remember what the desert was called, but it was a homemade, creamy layered chocolate desert that was heavenly! We would eat there again if in the area.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Roadman58

Fremont
“A Good Place for Travelers Staying in Doral”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I travel to Miami once a year for a week and work in the industrial business parks near Doral. There are plenty chain restaurants but I usually try to find a local place to eat. Tre Pazzi is one of those places, located in a small mall on the corner of 25th St and 87th Ave (Next to La Quinta hotel) You can't see it from the street.

I have been going there for probably 10 years. The owner is the same, the servers are the same (they even recognize me) and the quality of the quality of the food is the same. All are Very Good. The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly, the food quality is very good, prices are moderate, and the Mediterranean (Greekish) and Italian menu has something for everybody.

I usually have their sirloin steak because I like the flavor. This is a thin steak (flank steak thickness) cooked to order on a grill. I have never been disappointed. The red wine selection is limited, but what they have is very good. This week I had a Merlot one night and a Spanish Rioja on another nite. An alternate selection I like is their rack of lamb with a light mint sauce. Also highly recommended.

Comfortable and familiar surroundings help when working far from home. Tre Pazzi is one of the places I feel at home in Doral.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank rjshibata
Commerce Twp, MI
“Unique Italian/Greek”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This little restaurant was a delightful surprise. We assumed from the name it would be Italian entrees. Far from it! We were lucky to have a beautiful evening and sat at an outside table. Couches and comfortable chairs were available for relaxing. We began with appetizers, an olive selection and hummus. Wonderful! I enjoyed a House special salad with cuscus(?) and chicken. The flavors were distinct and combined wonderfully. Others enjoyed salmon on a salad that had distinct Greek flavorings. Of course one had to have a traditional Italian entree of chicken and pasta. We hope to return again soon--there were several entrees yet to be tasted.

• Visited April 2013