$118
$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$123
$76
$95
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$93
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$109
$98
$92
$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$118
$109
Hyatt.com
$152
$130
Priceline
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$156
InterContinental
  • Pool
All reviewswxyz bardolphin mallovernight layovermodern designfree bottleelement hotelcouple of nightsnice clean hotelfree parkinglong stayenjoyed my stayfavorite hoteli highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightcomfortable roomdoral arearooms are large
Reviewed August 12, 2017

I visited Florida in June on vacation and stayed here and it was GREAT from customer service to facilities,amenities and the property itself. I called to see if i can get an early check-in which i ended up not needing and Carlos assisted me and made it easy and pain free, he was awesome and he had A1 customer service, will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have an excellent view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank laquannah2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017

In town for work & decided to stay over an extra night. Staff was great from the moment I stepped on property. Also, the complimentary shuttle from the airport allowed my international guest to get to the hotel without any issues.

Room Tip: all rooms are nice but pool view was best
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

This hotel should be a 4 stars! Much better then Miami Hilton, Marriot etc! New, clean, contemporary! People super cool, huge rooms, fast internet and competitive price!
Great location close to a small shopping center with some food options!
Keep the quality like that and you will be on top!
I will be back!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Viaggiarefuturo
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Stayed there for a couple of nights in June. I got a good deal on Expedia and was very happy with the choice. They had a free airport shuttle and a shuttle to the nearby malls including Dolphin (thought they only ran 3 set times a day).

Check in was easy and they had a little area where you could buy snacks, drinks, etc. A little expensive but normal for hotels I guess. There was a pool and a nice bar but we didn't use while we were there.

The room was good sized and nicely appointed, and the beds were comfy. The toiletries were nice though small. You also got 1 free bottle of water in the room which came in handy. The robot butler was so cute!

The staff was what really made this hotel. They were always smiling and helpful. I had a small issue with a package that was supposed to be delivered to the hotel being delayed, and they were lovely to sort it out for me.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Miami and doesn't want to stay downtown but still not too far away.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Trinigal77
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I took my mom to Miami for a show and overnight stay. This hotel had reasonable prices and was clean. Places to eat are nearby and very good! We enjoyed the bar and the prices there were reasonable. Cute robot butler, my mom loved him!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family