Aloft Miami Doral
$118
Hampton.com
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$114
$103
Priceline
$149
$134
All reviewswxyz bardolphin mallovernight layovermodern designfree bottlecouple of nightsnice clean hotelfree parkinglong stayelement hotelenjoyed my staystayed one nightcomfortable roomrooms are largenice poolminute drivefront desk staff
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Checked in near midnight after cancelled flight north...Front desk very efficient. Room very nice, modern with all the hookups you could need. Even though my room faced a busy highway the room was quiet. Many choices with breakfast buffet. Francine (front desk) went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of for our delayed flight late that night. She was also helpful in investigating activites to enjoy in the surrounding area before we had to leave for night flight.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
aloftmiami, Manager at Aloft Miami Doral, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hello Jeanette,

We are so glad you took the time to review Aloft Miami Doral. It sounds like you experienced the great service we strive for. We are so glad that we could meet your needs! I will make sure to pass on the comments to Francine. We hope you will be back in Miami again soon so that we may host you again. We always love to see a familiar face!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had an extra day before a 3-day conference in Fort Lauderdale, so I stayed the night here before heading out on the Tamiami Trail to the northern Everglades NP. The decor is very hip and modern, without sacrificing on function. The room was very quiet. No earplugs needed (no outside/airport noise, nor any noise from the hallways or rooms). The buffet breakfast was similar in quality/function to those of Hampton Inns or Holiday Inn Expresses, although it's not generally included, unlike at Hampton Inns or HIX's. The parking is free and not particularly difficult. The bar is open until midnight. The bathroom is door-less, but that didn't bother me. The internet worked swiftly. I'm not sure why this hotel is where it is, since there doesn't seem to be anything nearby. It is convenient to the Tamiami Trail and the Florida Turnpike, so I guess it would appeal to someone, like me, who comes in on an evening flight and is heading somewhere else the next day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello lebelgo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We know that prospective guests appreciate it as much as we do. We are always appreciative of our guest feedback and look for ways to continuously improve. Thank you again, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the near future.

Salesmanager@aloftmiamidoral.com

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I spent a week at the ALOFT in Doral, around Christmas. Overall, we were very pleased. Free Internet, very nice rooms, an excellent breakfast (guests from other hotels choose to have breakfast there!) and a very relaxed ambiance. At 64, I'd love to be called a pretty cool guy, but I guess I went over the age limit... nonetheless I felt very much at ease. The service is not excessively formal, but always friendly. Don't expect to get the level of service you'd get at a W, but you need to consider the difference in price. To be totally frank, some have complained of a less-than satisfying front desk experience - during the night - and I must have stumbled upon the same individual: I was not happy and requested to talk to the manager. I was told he was traveling outside the country, but they gave me his card, so I sent him an email. For the record, his name is Claudio Bono. Within a few hours, he sent a heartfelt message and took corrective action immediately. My advice, which applies to issues with any hotel in the world, would be to contact the manager first and write comments only after he has a chance to react. Claudio's instant and effective reaction convinced us that he puts a high value on customer service. We'll be back in a month for another four day stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed January 24, 2014

After seeing the rooms in the hotels website and knowing the chain, we decided to stay there: very nice rooms and for my shopping needs, it suited me just fine. After a day of traveling by plane, and then running errands until very late at night, I arrived for a late check in and got greeted by the rudest front desk manager ever. Not only was she rude, but patronizing as well and told me that I had to wait for half an hour to get my room. And to my disbelief when I asked for the reason I had to wait, she scoffed and told me that this was standard practice for hotels throughout the world. I have travelled before, have arrived even later than what I did here in this hotel and not once had I encountered this anywhere else, much less have I gone through such an unpleasant experience with somebody who should be polite, customer oriented and have a minimum degree of empathy. I even asked her to please not continue being rude, since not once had I been rude to her even after the way she treated me and to consider that I was I was a tired guest arriving late at night. And even after all that, she kept being rude, shaking her head and had the nerve to put her finger on my face. I am still very tired, but I needed to post this review because that's how indignant and dissapointed I feel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Patricia A
aloftmiami, Manager at Aloft Miami Doral, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us here at the Aloft, as it helps us improve our service for future guest. Please accept my sincere apologies for your negative experience at our hotel. The delivery of outstanding customer service is extremely important to us, and I am disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations. Rest assured that we have communicated to all of our departments the areas of opportunities we have. Again, I truly apologize that your experience with us was not to your full satisfaction and that you were not able to get the rest you needed during your stay with us. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and your family. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, so that we may guarantee that you have a pleasant experience in the future!

Valentina.Serna@aloftmiamidoral.com

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We just stayed here one night, in between flights from Europe to BVI. We arrived late and checked out early. The hotel is lovely, clean, modern, very nice staff. There was a party going on in the lounge. If I hadn't been exhausted (by that time we had been awake for over 20 hours), I'd have participated. Yes, I could hear the music in our room, but I have really good hearing and it wasn't loud enough to be disturbing. Staff was very helpful, took care of cabs, early checkout etc. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded January 23, 2014

On behalf of the entire team at The Aloft Miami Doral, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to our hotel on TripAdvisor!.

We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we provided you with exceptional service during your recent visit. We will note and correct any areas accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future!

Best regards,