“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Divieto Ristorante

Divieto Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 284 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best of the Italian cuisine fused with a classic American touch. Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Winner.
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went as a large group and the management had no trouble accommodating us. They split our checks (for almost 20 people!) and not one order was incorrect. The food was great. I loved their bread and garlic butter. I had their salmon salad and it was perfectly balanced. To top off our evening, we were serenaded by a very handsome tenor singer. Divieto's made our gathering fun, memorable, and special. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice Italian-American dinner with elegant ambiance.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and the food is excellent. The prices are a bit high, but the food is good and the atmosphere is very appealing.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised.... maybe astonished... to find Divieto. The menu is extensive with all the typical Italian offerings, and many other dishes as well.

I had sea bass - and I think it was the best I have yet encountered. I like sea bass, although it is expensive. This dinner came with starch and asparagus. At $27 it was a more reasonably priced sea bass than many places. The filet was really too big (not a problem), and perfectly prepared.

My husband asked the waiter what the "best" dish was. Saltimboca was the answer, and it was excellent, too.

For dessert we again depended on the waiter's recommendations. We had a unique apple pastry dish. The apples were wrapped in crepes (it seems) and arranged with ice cream and plenty of whipped cream. A large "fan" made of sweetened pasta stood upright on the dish adding flair to the presentation. The dessert could easily serve 4 people ; but as there were just the two of us - we ate every bite (except the fan).

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The atmosphere was very comforting, the service was the best we've received in town, the food was just right - right timing, right size, right price, and specially right flavor! My husband is not too friendly for Italian food, and he was surprised - wants to go back with the kids. We were celebrating our anniversary and got a free desert. They also gave us a coupon to make an online survey to get a free apetizer for our next visit!

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Good price and great service. I love the mascarpone pasta. What a delicious sauce. It has chicken and shrimp with carrots and pees to give it color. Their calamari is very good too. For desert i love their Johnny cobbler. That crusty cookie with ice cream and berries is so good. I usually go for chocolate desserts but this one i cant resist.