“Seems to be a local favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Carolina Ale House
Ranked #29 of 230 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Seems to be a local favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A sports bar with a classic sports bar menu. The food was good, the service was good, and the prices were quite OK.

Have to admit even I was a bit suprised by the big party going on in the outside bar on a Tuesday night but as I said the place seems to be really popular. Was here twice--once for dinner and once just for drinks.

Visited September 2013

Seminole
“Typical bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food but nothing outstanding. Typical bar food menu. Good service. Atmosphere good. Inside and outside dining.

Visited April 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Location Location Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We thought we should find some food close to Doral (restaurants non-existent because of the renovations) and Mark, from the golf course, suggested CAH. The wait staff was helpful and well informed about the food and the brews. My husband is still talking about THE BEST HAMBURGER I EVER ATE!

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Noisy, good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The Hostess Jessica L. was very friendly, helpful. Our first on this restaurant, it was overwhelming loud, I guess that is the Doral crowd. The bartender Catalina O. Made some fabulous Margaritas. Our server Jennifer G. Was very professional, helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to get our needs taken care of. The one significant matter was how loud this Ale House can be. Yes we understand the whole TV sports environment but seriously is little too intense. If you want to sit outside is worst. We enjoyed our food, from appetizer to meals, our drinks; again service was very good; but we don't plan to return. It is just not our cup of tea. For better sport experience and not that noisy we rather go to Don Shulas or Cadillac Ranch.

Visited August 2013
“Fish Taco's Anyone?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I were visiting for the Guiness International Soccer Cup Championship and stopped in just because it was on our way to the hotel. We were all pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. My son had a burger which he was happy with. I personally had the grilled fish tacos. The spiciness of the sauce was a perfect pairing with the the sweet mango salsa. My husband had the chicken bites with mango habanero sauce. I was expecting little grease balls but the portion was large with large pieces of battered white chicken. The sauce was more mango than habanero but that works for me.

The beer selection is not only fabulous but if you don't like your first choice, as was the case with my husband, the bartender will give you tastings of other options. I believe there are 72 beer choices in total. I would also like to give a shout out to our bartender/waitress Whitney. She did a fabulous job of serving us.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Carolina Ale House? Share your experiences!