“Noisy, good food, great service”
Review of Carolina Ale House

Carolina Ale House
Ranked #37 of 280 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The Hostess Jessica L. was very friendly, helpful. Our first on this restaurant, it was overwhelming loud, I guess that is the Doral crowd. The bartender Catalina O. Made some fabulous Margaritas. Our server Jennifer G. Was very professional, helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to get our needs taken care of. The one significant matter was how loud this Ale House can be. Yes we understand the whole TV sports environment but seriously is little too intense. If you want to sit outside is worst. We enjoyed our food, from appetizer to meals, our drinks; again service was very good; but we don't plan to return. It is just not our cup of tea. For better sport experience and not that noisy we rather go to Don Shulas or Cadillac Ranch.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I were visiting for the Guiness International Soccer Cup Championship and stopped in just because it was on our way to the hotel. We were all pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. My son had a burger which he was happy with. I personally had the grilled fish tacos. The spiciness of the sauce was a perfect pairing with the the sweet mango salsa. My husband had the chicken bites with mango habanero sauce. I was expecting little grease balls but the portion was large with large pieces of battered white chicken. The sauce was more mango than habanero but that works for me.

The beer selection is not only fabulous but if you don't like your first choice, as was the case with my husband, the bartender will give you tastings of other options. I believe there are 72 beer choices in total. I would also like to give a shout out to our bartender/waitress Whitney. She did a fabulous job of serving us.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went for lunch with a Co worker. Sat at the bar, they have a great beer selection (would say about 24 different on tap) had the Buffalo shrimp Tacos which were very good, had it with seasoned fries. Place has the sports bar atmosphere , Flat screen TV's all over the place ( even in the Men's room) so you don't miss a moment when watching a game. Service was a tad slow, but they did have a huge party at the time abt 30 or so people, so just that one kept them busy. Want to go again during the eve to try dinner selection and some other beers.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is right across the street from the hotel we were staying at. We decided to go check it out tonight (Thursday night) which happens to be ladies night. Great social/drinking environment, exceptional drink special, and great service. We also ordered a couple of their deserts and it was money well spent. The DJ kept the vibe going and everyone looked like they were having a fun night. Go ahead and check them out, i don't think many will be disappointed!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Best sports bar in the area plenty of large screens and staff will accomodate any particular tv request, great bar to have a pint plenty of selection of beer on tap, hard liquor not my favorite in this spot. Food wise keep it simple stay with the wings,nachos, fish tacos and they also have a great turkey wrap! Anything else expecteither a hit or miss, great atmosphere sports bar and you also might see some dancing.