“Not needed to go to Italy!”
Review of Basilico

Basilico
Ranked #24 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding food and service, I am going to this restaurant as well as the one on 36st for many years and traveled to Italy twice a year and I did not find any better restaurant than this gem, go and enjoy this great place!

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant for over 6 years and I never wrote a review. This place is locate at Doral the food is outstanding the service also the wine list unbelievable and the owner "Rodrigo " a great personality that you can talk about anything but the waitress "ALEX" you don't even have to ask for the food. This handsome men ask what is your taste, and believe me after so many years, he is always right. It is a mystics thing . So if you are looking for an outstanding Italian food and a waitress that cans read your mind in Miami Doral just go to basilico restaurant and ask forAlex , believe me , all your dreams come through

1  Thank jose b
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We did arrive 15 mins before the kitchen was closing, however the waiter told us as we literally walked through the door that we had to make up our minds quickly on what we were going to order. He appeared very annoyed and when we tried to order certain items, we were told that the chef wouldn't cook it because it was so late !

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a great Italian option in Doral for italian food lovers.

Service is very attentive, and dishes are very well balanced based on traditional italian recipes making this restaurant a good option.

1  Thank Lou B
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is the first year I have eaten at Basilico but I will definitely go back. The food was incredible and the service outstanding. I had the sole dish and loved it.

1  Thank JeannieMelbourne_FL