“Wonderful Northern Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Basilico

Basilico
Ranked #19 of 257 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, FL
“Wonderful Northern Italian cuisine”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is the first year I have eaten at Basilico but I will definitely go back. The food was incredible and the service outstanding. I had the sole dish and loved it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JeannieMelbourne_FL

weston,Fl
“Very rude”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

So I try Basilico on a recommendation for lunch.
Order the lunch pasta special $16.95 Spinach Linguini with calamari.
Ask the server if I can have a different pasta and he basically said no.
So I got up and walked out.
So much for this rude place.
I am sure it would make the owners proud to know of this employe.

1 Thank gumball1963
“ Best of the best”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Not too much to talk.if you are looking for good food come here. And you will be feeling, and tasting the italian gastromonia, excellent place

1 Thank Alex P
Markham, Canada
“Fantastic and Delicious”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were staying at a hotel close by, and the staff at this hotel recommended Basilico. We had a couple hours to kill before our flight out, so we settled in to enjoy the ambiance. This is a family-friendly restaurant, and when we arrived, a baby shower was just ending. The kids had their normal Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken, and was a reasonable $8. The price for the main entrees were not cheap, but are not at the top end of prices we have seen either. My wife and I each had a chicken dish...mine with Gorgonzola cheese and spinach with Vegetables on the side, and hers was with Goat cheese and mushrooms with only Mash Potatoes. I have to say this was one of the best Italian meals I have had anywhere...including Italy. The dishes were full of flavor, well presented, and generous in size. I'm not sure if I'll be back in this area again, but if I were to go back, I'll make an effort to have a meal at Basilico.

• Visited March 2014
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
“Great Pasta”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This restaurant is located in a small mall close to my work area, so wen in town I normally come here for lunch.

Some great pasta are available here, many of them meatless, which is great for veggies like me. I love mushrooms, and their papardelle with porcini is delicious, I also recommend the gnocchi 4 formaggi.

Price seems a litte overpriced, but considering the efficient service and the food quality, it`s still worth it.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Basilico? Share your experiences!