“Best Ceviche in Town!!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I'm a fan of Peruvian food and creativity but this little place has the best ceviche I've ever tried. I started coming here since they first opened and never being disappointed with any plate. My boyfriend and I love this place and we always order the Divino Ceviche de Camarones (Shrimp), just yummy . Strongly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Divino Ceviche

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

In the mood for some authentic ceviche? How about some classic Peruvian dishes? Or maybe even Peruvian fusion? Well, Divino Ceviche has it all. A diverse menu for the seafood lover and the not so seafood patron as well. Quaint, little spot; but nicely decorated and very clean. Servers were friendly and able to answer all of our menu questions.
Now about the food! My girlfriend and I had the Trilogía de Causas. Great appetizer (just ask them to go light on the sauce if you aren't a sauce person). Then we each had a ceviche dish. Both were packed full of seafood and flavor. Definitely adding this place to our regular rotation of great, new spots to eat. Average price about $15 per person.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The quality of the food was excellent. The ceviche is fresh and they have a lot of different selections. Will definitely come again

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I ate lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. The place was packed, service was good and food was excellent.

Of course, ceviche is the star, but other items looked good as well.

You can't go wrong with the desserts or the cafe after.

The place is nicely decorated and set up, as well. Took me by surprise!

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I was taken to Divino Ceviche by a friend I love Peruvian food and I know all the good ones in Miami I learned something Divino Ceviche is now one of my favorite from the welcoming waiter to the fast service and the incredible food. Order the Divino Ceviche which is there signature ceviche it's awesome also the cao cao de mariscos is great there is also a nice wine selection this place blew my mind so if you want good seafood and service stop at Divino Ceviche and you won't be disappointed

Been to Divino Ceviche? Share your experiences!