Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #5 of 13 Quick Bites in Doral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dad was hungry. We wanted a good fast meal. We had lots of options and I mentioned 5 Guys. He had no clue. So I brought him in. He never heard of 5 guys and was mocked by me accordingly. He could not understand why I insisted on sharing a small fries. He loved his burger. My burger was great as usual at all 5 guys. A consistently good product.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

5guys has been one of my favorite burger places for a long time. This 5guys in Doral is really good, service is outstanding and fast.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

went there with the family the burgers are great but they cant cook them med rare? Tey told me they had to fully cook the meat.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Hungry, rushing... and tired of McDonalds... so I told myself let me try something else this time.... BIG MISTAKE!
Went to this fast food place and ordered a hot dog... meal...

I’ve never spent so MUCH MONEY on SO LITTLE FOOD in my life!
They gave me a bucket of old oily fries with a minuscular hot dog!
The HOT DOG WAS LITERALLY A LNE DOLLAR BILL LONG and 3/4 inch thick...
Taste?! Like nothing! But I had to eat it because my class was about to start in 10 min and has no time to pick somewhere else for a different meal!

Guess what?! I ate the “ hot Chihuahua dog” and went back to school HUNGRY!

$16 for a hot dog... wow

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Came all the way from Sydney, Australia just to enjoy these bad boys again! Love everything about Five Guys. Never had a better burger.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!