“Fantastic Value”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place has a little of everything, the food they prepare is excellent. I would recommend this to just about anyone. The service is very fast.

The negative is that his place gets extremely hectic around lunch time and during the peek hours.

It is also expensive for some things, some of the small pastries can be expensive.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

everyhing in the restaurant is good. the empanadas are the best. there is also steaks and desserts with coffee. I always go at night to have a light dinner.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Excellent sandwich and very good location very clean and friendly, I really liked because it is a pleasant place of environment not to mention that the desserts were delicious and you bring sandwiches to the table don't have to wait if you want them on the grill, for me is a good place to have lunch or eat something fast

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is one of my favorite stops when we're in Miami. It's a cross between gourmet market and meat HEAVEN. They have the best meat, and they know how to cook it! My favorite is bife de chorizo. It makes me want to do a happy dance just thinking about it. The market part of the store has a bakery, meat market, wine area, frozen foods and cold cuts...and the empanadas! Yum. We always get a dozen or so to bring home. Go there...don't hesitate. We go to their store in Coral Gables, too.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

It's a very popular place in doral, but I didn't enjoy the dishes that much, and the seats are crowded. The best thing here is your can get very anthemic empanadas to go!!!