“Room temperature soup!”

Ranked #21 of 278 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Praised as truly authentic classic Italian cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante's refined approach to Italian gastronomy features the finest local and imported ingredients.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was quite disappointed with the service. The valet parking was all backed up. My soup was delicious, but it was borderline cold. The chicken dish I ordered was almost paper thin, and I felt that the portions were very small. The staff was amazing. It was overall a nice lunch, but I probably won't be coming back.

There are newer reviews for Il Forno Ristorante

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I on vacation had a nice dinner at IL Forno.
The atmosphere was lovely, lights, white table clothes and well dressed servers.
Food was good, but they just seem to have an attitude which detracts from the experience.
Would we go back probably, but we'd be aware of its short falls.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Authentic Italian food, great wine and a nice atmosphere. Experience one of the best kept secrets in Doral, Fl, IlForno has the characteristics of a five star restaurant for half of the price. You can eat fresh, the sauce is home made, the pasta is always made to serve. The service is a little slow at times, depending on the time, but I Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

A very inviting atmosphere greets guests. Service was not great, rather slow throughout the meal. Definitely not "crisp". While we did not have wine, a nice selection is available. The menu was nice, and the meal was prepared just as expected.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I am a native Italian who always struggles to find authentic Italian food abroad. I wasn't expecting much from il Forno but I decided to try anyway. To make the story short , I was totally impressed by the food. Homemade pasta, cooked al dente, tasty sauces, a nice glasses of wine... Perfection ! I was very happy with my choice, I felt I was back in Italy.
Complimenti per il vostro ristorante, ci tornero' sicuramente. Pappardelle e agnolotti all'aragosta erano ottime ! A presto

Been to Il Forno Ristorante? Share your experiences!