$107
$90
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$131
$87
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$134
ProvidentBlue.com
$122
$76
$98
$82
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Best Western Plus Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall(Doral)(Great Value!)
$103
$94
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
$143
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
All reviewsmiami airport westtaco bellcruise portshuttle servicecuban restaurantoutdoor poolone night staycomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripfree parkingsouth beachdolphin mallanthony
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice hotel, nothing out of extraordinary. Beds are comfortable.
We got the last room available that day because an error in the online booking/check in system. This room was smaller than the room reserved, and we are still waiting for the refund.
The bath tub was peeled off and some pipelines show corrosion.
Staff was nice, but they didn't know how to properly manage the issue.
We were very dissapointed with the breakfast. The breakfast area was not clean and is too small for all the people there; the scrambled eggs were cold like plastic and the fruit was old; we could not eat that. Fortunately there are several small restaurants at a walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

BEST SERVICE, AMAZING TEAM, THE MANAGER WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE US FEEL SAFE AND CALM DURING THE HURRICANE. I will definetely go back and recommend it without any hesitation. It was a great experience during a terrifying times. Thanks to everyone !

Reviewed September 14, 2017

You should fire the manager. He had a horrible attitude and hung up on guest complaints. The windows leaked and the rug was flooded and flood covered half the room. Clean the flooded rooms and get new windows.

2  Thank 751clarap
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Hampton Inn/ Airport / Hilton::

This place really made me angry. First of all I call Wed morning like many Floridian that' were asked to EVACUATE! Their rate was $97 a night, since I was awaiting to book for other friends of mine I waited two hours before making the actual reservation and by then is was a staggering $220! A night!!! I have a 2 year old daughter and with all the fuss that Irma was going to cut us in half I didn't hesitate and book it'. The first thing was a call I received to let me know that if I had made my reservation on Saturday I was running the risk of having people form Friday not want to leave and loose my reservation, since Friday was their only available day people were taking it since they knew the hotel wouldn't be able to kick them out Saturday, alsO ADDING THAT IF THAT WAS THE CASE we will be removed and taken to a shelter at whatever time we arrived. Naturally I FREAKED out and reserved for Friday $$$220$$+++!!! Ok we are there Friday, as soon as winds start my room, or every room on the right side of the hotel started filling up with water. THOSE CARPETS WERE SOOO DIRTY I had my daughters pants fall ln the damp water and I've washed them 2 times by hand and I can't take that nasty , rotten odor away. By Saturday my room I guess was one of the most affected , this was said by some of the SUPER KIND maintenance workers that helped us bringing towels and with some moral support at leAst since they still had some rooms available because A LOT OF PEOLE CANCELLED when it was announced hurricane moved west. Nonetheless when one the the super nice girls in the front Angela y believe was her name , was about to kindly help us get another available room on the east side of the hotel manager MARCOS MEJIA gave us the reason why we couldn't change rooms and t was because HIS ROOM FLOODED AS WELL!!! He didn't mentioned other clients by himself, which was making $ while there, had his family there also safe , hadn't been overcharged to stay, and had a 2 YEAR OLD BREATHING NASTY DAMP ROOM. We lost power for hours btw and even tho the reason o made the reservation there was because they assured there was a generator, we came to find later it was only to light up common areas. It was the most uncomfortable experience of my life and I feel robbed on top. One of the maintenance guys, AMAZING HUMAN BEING ( I really want to mention his name but I would hate to get in in trouble ) helped us change rooms late Saturday and it was a Great relieve, specially because we were able to take with us another couple we met that had the same issue and a baby also 2 years old.
I'm extremely disgusted by what this Hotel did overcharging in such a difficult moment for many,making in impossible for other family and friends to book here . I have stayed at Hilton many time before and you can be sure this will be my last.
Also have to shame and return some of my $ at Lead, out of shame and respect maybe. I'm without electricity still right now and I prefer to be here than in that hell hole.

I hope you change your ways and make someone else's lives better when they need you too.

See you never ,
Dania Perez de Villamil

1  Thank 392daniap
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Great hotel, service and welcome was wonderful after a very long flight it was just the restorative tonic to re-group and see us on our way...Christopher at front desk was so welcoming and helpful at our 1 am arrival and again in a.m. Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple