$105
$90
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$122
$76
$132
$87
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$82
CandlewoodSuites
$110
$102
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$109
Hyatt.com
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
$143
$89
$150
$130
Priceline
All reviewsmiami airport westtaco bellcruise portshuttle servicecuban restaurantoutdoor poolone night staycomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffbusiness tripfree parkingsouth beachdolphin mallanthony
Reviewed September 14, 2017

BEST SERVICE, AMAZING TEAM, THE MANAGER WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE US FEEL SAFE AND CALM DURING THE HURRICANE. I will definetely go back and recommend it without any hesitation. It was a great experience during a terrifying times. Thanks to everyone !

Reviewed September 14, 2017

You should fire the manager. He had a horrible attitude and hung up on guest complaints. The windows leaked and the rug was flooded and flood covered half the room. Clean the flooded rooms and get new windows.

2  Thank 751clarap
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Hampton Inn/ Airport / Hilton::

This place really made me angry. First of all I call Wed morning like many Floridian that' were asked to EVACUATE! Their rate was $97 a night, since I was awaiting to book for other friends of mine I waited two hours before making the actual reservation and by then is was a staggering $220! A night!!! I have a 2 year old daughter and with all the fuss that Irma was going to cut us in half I didn't hesitate and book it'. The first thing was a call I received to let me know that if I had made my reservation on Saturday I was running the risk of having people form Friday not want to leave and loose my reservation, since Friday was their only available day people were taking it since they knew the hotel wouldn't be able to kick them out Saturday, alsO ADDING THAT IF THAT WAS THE CASE we will be removed and taken to a shelter at whatever time we arrived. Naturally I FREAKED out and reserved for Friday $$$220$$+++!!! Ok we are there Friday, as soon as winds start my room, or every room on the right side of the hotel started filling up with water. THOSE CARPETS WERE SOOO DIRTY I had my daughters pants fall ln the damp water and I've washed them 2 times by hand and I can't take that nasty , rotten odor away. By Saturday my room I guess was one of the most affected , this was said by some of the SUPER KIND maintenance workers that helped us bringing towels and with some moral support at leAst since they still had some rooms available because A LOT OF PEOLE CANCELLED when it was announced hurricane moved west. Nonetheless when one the the super nice girls in the front Angela y believe was her name , was about to kindly help us get another available room on the east side of the hotel manager MARCOS MEJIA gave us the reason why we couldn't change rooms and t was because HIS ROOM FLOODED AS WELL!!! He didn't mentioned other clients by himself, which was making $ while there, had his family there also safe , hadn't been overcharged to stay, and had a 2 YEAR OLD BREATHING NASTY DAMP ROOM. We lost power for hours btw and even tho the reason o made the reservation there was because they assured there was a generator, we came to find later it was only to light up common areas. It was the most uncomfortable experience of my life and I feel robbed on top. One of the maintenance guys, AMAZING HUMAN BEING ( I really want to mention his name but I would hate to get in in trouble ) helped us change rooms late Saturday and it was a Great relieve, specially because we were able to take with us another couple we met that had the same issue and a baby also 2 years old.
I'm extremely disgusted by what this Hotel did overcharging in such a difficult moment for many,making in impossible for other family and friends to book here . I have stayed at Hilton many time before and you can be sure this will be my last.
Also have to shame and return some of my $ at Lead, out of shame and respect maybe. I'm without electricity still right now and I prefer to be here than in that hell hole.

I hope you change your ways and make someone else's lives better when they need you too.

See you never ,
Dania Perez de Villamil

1  Thank 392daniap
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Great hotel, service and welcome was wonderful after a very long flight it was just the restorative tonic to re-group and see us on our way...Christopher at front desk was so welcoming and helpful at our 1 am arrival and again in a.m. Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaggieB711
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had 2 minor problems that were quickly fixed and so many things that exceeded my expectation. The staff really went out of there way to make me happy. When I wasn't working I felt I was on holiday. Can't remember feeling this good about a business trip stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business