“Great sushi bar”

Kamiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #22 of 280 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: new sushi bar in Doral
Reviewed April 3, 2013

While looking for tiles and bath and kitchen fixtures we went to this terrific place for fresh and well presented sushi and sashimi. Had a really special tuna/salmon/avocado salad and great spider roll.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really like Kamiko, its food and service. Definitely going back!
A must trying the Tuna Tartar!!! too good.
Well done Kamiko!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a great surprise with this place in FL. Located an a minimall, this awesome and comfortable place will provide you with an exquisite decor, great ambient, outstanding service and top notch quality food. Great menu, lot of options, fresh food, and tasteful culinary creations, make this place one of the best sushi bars that I've tried so far. Isadora will provide an excellent service, with knowledge of the menu and good advise. Try the catalina roll! Two thumbs up!!
Great work guys!! Good luck and my best wishes!!!

1  Thank Herfrank1
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went for lunch and I'm sure dinner will be as good
High variety and a great choice
I will go back and try everything on the menu
Highly recommended

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant based on reviews and were definitely not disappointed. The food was excellent and reasonable value for our money. Whilst we had to wait for some of our dishes, the lovely waitress did apologize (we were in no hurry, so no problem) and happily made some suggestions from the menu for us to try. We received two delightful coffees (complimentary), which was a nice touch on which to finish. We shall return to this establishment if possible and have absolutely no hesitation in making a thorough recommendation.

Been to Kamiko Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!