“Excellent!”

Kamiko Sushi Bar
Ranked #24 of 276 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: new sushi bar in Doral
Miami, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I really like Kamiko, its food and service. Definitely going back!
A must trying the Tuna Tartar!!! too good.
Well done Kamiko!

Visited March 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“AWESOME SURPRISE IN DORAL!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a great surprise with this place in FL. Located an a minimall, this awesome and comfortable place will provide you with an exquisite decor, great ambient, outstanding service and top notch quality food. Great menu, lot of options, fresh food, and tasteful culinary creations, make this place one of the best sushi bars that I've tried so far. Isadora will provide an excellent service, with knowledge of the menu and good advise. Try the catalina roll! Two thumbs up!!
Great work guys!! Good luck and my best wishes!!!

1 Thank Herfrank1
Munich, Germany
“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch and I'm sure dinner will be as good
High variety and a great choice
I will go back and try everything on the menu
Highly recommended

Australia
“Really good sushi”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant based on reviews and were definitely not disappointed. The food was excellent and reasonable value for our money. Whilst we had to wait for some of our dishes, the lovely waitress did apologize (we were in no hurry, so no problem) and happily made some suggestions from the menu for us to try. We received two delightful coffees (complimentary), which was a nice touch on which to finish. We shall return to this establishment if possible and have absolutely no hesitation in making a thorough recommendation.

• Visited February 2013
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Excellent Sushi!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We came here for dinner while staying in Doral, using the Tripadvisor guide as our benchmark and we were not disappointed. The food and service were very good. I had the spicy tuna sushi as a starter and the teriyaki beef as a main. My wife had the ginger salad (delicious!) and the dynamite seafood mix. This was fabulous! A mix of seafood in a roll then fried tempura style - really good! Portions were generous. Service was attentive but not rushed. Atmosphere of the restaurant was very casual. The restaurant is a bit hard to find in a strip mall but don't pass it up based on the exterior. It is well worth the trip!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Kamiko Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!