“More than just ribs” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 237 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Soups, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Worth, Florida
“More than just ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

They are known for their ribs, but, I had a very nice piece of grilled salmon for dinner. I would definitely go back.

Visited November 2013

Miami
“Loved the service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I usually visit for my birthday baby back ribs meal. The last time I went, I really enjoyed the attitude of the waiter and it added to the quality of the night.

Visited August 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“A LONG TIME FAV SPRUCED UP”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

At one time 20 years ago Tony Roma's ribs were quite the USA favorite with multi locations across the land. Slowly the world of baby back ribs widened and other national chains chipped away at Tony's signature item and the chain gradually disappeared into the miasma of suburban eateries...but still with great ribs.
The Doral location just west of Miami International Airport is easy in easy out amidst the jungle of Flannigans,Hooters,Shorty's and Island/Cuban restaurants. It's a warm atmosphere with an extensive menu including a lunch specific one.
Of course the baby back ribs are featured with several tempting sauces. The marketing (posters.menu cover etc) emphasized the Signature Steaks: filet, rib eye, ny strip. Seafood plays a strong role on the menu as well with shrimp,pesto mahi mahi and fresh catch prepared your way.
Grilled Chicken, always a staple at Tony Roma's is served several ways.

Soups include an old TR favorite baked potato, and salads feature a grilled chicken Caesar.
We lunched on the Havarti burger with mushrooms which was very good. The chef doesn't do "rare" only medium rare...but the burger was cooked perfectly, juicy and tasy. A side of cole slaw was freshly made, with only a touch of dressing and tasty. Our companions had he grilled chicken salad which was rated quite tasty and the pulled pork sandwich which was perfectly seasoned....
Service was terrific. Attentive, and gracious.
Tony Roma's may be best known for its ribs, but the Doral location seems to be leaning a little toward the something for everyone and then some.

• Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Drinks and dinner were great. Lots of drink and food specials everyday to choose from. Server was a bit "chatty" and loud.

• Visited September 2013
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had not been to a Tony Roma's in ages and the last visit was just sort of ordinary. I was out looking for something relatively late at night but did not want to eat garbage or fast food. I ventured a little south and saw TRs and knew I had found my place! I came in 15 minutes before closing. The greeter did her best to suggest they **might** be closing as if I would leave. That was the only negative. She seated me at the bar (so I was not her problem any longer) and the bartender was great. She served me up my beer and took my order quickly. I had the cajun grilled fish and it was nothing short of a foodtastic plate! WOW the flavors were outstanding. The sides and salad also great, I will add Tony Roma's back to my list of places that are good!

I am looking forward to my next visit to south Florida to have that fish again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Tony Roma's? Share your experiences!