“The bar is set”

Ranked #11 of 288 Restaurants in Doral
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Our first trip to miami area. Saw this on yelp, it happened to be within walking distance of our hotel so naturally it was where we went for our first meal after flying all day. We tried 4 different pies they were all very good! Suprisingly the broccoli rabe and sausage was the best i think. The best part was the service. Extremely nice wait staff and the manager was also very friendly he turned on the royals game for us after he found out we were from KC. All in all very good first impression of miami. Anthonys set the bar for us on service hopefully everywhere else will keep it up. See ya

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I wold have to say they have the best pizza in doral. Service with a smile. Parking can be tough if your arrived after 12:00 PM. All kinds of pizza and beers. Try it, you will enjoy it.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

This pizza place is defiantly worth vist and try they do italian style pizza this brunch is not the best the new one in miami Bech is much beter

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Sit down, quick serve restaurant. Crispy crust....these pies were much better than expected. They simple cheese pizza is actually 4 cheeses melted together. A little greasy but it was delish. We also had the Rapini, Sausage combo.....and it blended well.

Serves beer...many brands I had never heard of so I assume they are locally brewed.

I'll be back. Just like Arnold (Terminator reference).

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have eaten Anthony's pizza at least 7 or 8 times when I have visited Doral, the latest time being on super Bowl Sunday. The thin crust pizza is straight forward and delicious. I usually get an order of wings also which are tasty and not too greasy.

The restaurant is a family friendly place but good for after work drinks also. The environment is a little noisy for my taste, but I go back because the quality of the food is very good and very consistent. The service is good.