“Deliscious Pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night
Fremont
“Deliscious Pizza!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have eaten Anthony's pizza at least 7 or 8 times when I have visited Doral, the latest time being on super Bowl Sunday. The thin crust pizza is straight forward and delicious. I usually get an order of wings also which are tasty and not too greasy.

The restaurant is a family friendly place but good for after work drinks also. The environment is a little noisy for my taste, but I go back because the quality of the food is very good and very consistent. The service is good.

• Visited February 2014

Doral, Florida
“PIZZA HEAVEN!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

First I have to say that I been to Anthony's on many occasions. The food is always great and the prices are not bad. I'm a Chef always looking for the best pizza. Anthony's choice of not having oregano is a great choice. They feel oregano changes the flavors, They are right. Just because you like oregano on your pizza and is not available to you, is not grounds for a bad review? come on. GET OVER IT! My wife likes oregano on her pizza but after eating so many times at Anthony's she stopped using oregano period. I love the pizza joint. Simple, good food , reasonable prices and many good memories eating at Anthony's.

• Visited December 2013
Brugge
“great food, good value!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Located in a 5 min walk from our hotel (candlewood suites) we stumbled in here quite late, but were welcome nevertheless. Ate a great pizza, my bf ate chicken wings for a starter and claimed they were the best he ever had. big portion for a starter though. I don't know if it still counts, but if you check in on foursquare you get a couple of chicken wings as a freebie, so that might be a better-sized portion

Visited April 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We dined in once and also did carryout a 2nd time. Both times, the pizza was great. When we dined in, we were towards the end of the lunch hour on a week day but the place was packed. We had a little bit of a wait for our food but we were in no rush so we didn't mind. The manager stopped by several times to apologize and make sure we were ok. The food is very good and great, friendly service. Our only complaint is that the restaurant shares a parking lot with another restaurant and a medical facility so parking is tight and very limited.

• Visited October 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Come hungry”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had the Paul and Ron signature pizza, and it was one of the better pizzas I have had. If you like meat this is the pie to get. The service was great as well.

Visited November 2013

Been to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!