“Pretty good pizza!”

Ranked #9 of 280 Restaurants in Doral
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went with the family - being from Chicago, I'm a little picky, but the pizza was really good! We also liked the salads. Lots of variety on the menu, and we would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pizza is great. The pizza is cooked in a brick oven so you get well done crust. The wings are different but very good.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The staff was really nice. We ordered pizza and our order got mixed up with someone else, but when we pointed it out - they corrected it. By that time we had seen a couple orders of chicken go by, so we ordered some chicken also. Since our pizza was late they comped us the chicken. The manager even came over and apologized. The chicken was really good. The Pizza was different than what I expected - but I still enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I have never been disappointed at this Anthony's! My last visit was last Friday evening- we got there about 7pm, and were seated immediately. Service was prompt, and the staff is very attentive. The food is so delicious! We started with coal fired chicken wings- they are served with lots of caramelized onions and slices of bread wedges. We followed up with a large pepperoni and sausage pizza. Their pizza is fantastic!!!! Thin crust, cheeeeeesy, and when you bite into it, it's juicy and explodes with unbelievable flavor! Don't be surprised if you feel you need a shower afterwards- I had cheese and sauce running down my chin and I loved every minute of it! Worth every penny! We leave satisfied every time!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Myself and my wife ate here , the place is nice and the service is good , but unfortunately the pizza wasn't great , My wife is Italian and she thought the past base was very tasteless , of course this is her personal opinion , but I had the same thought , The peroni their serve didn't seem to be the real deal as I drink the stuff on draught and bottles on a regular basis