Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
1,021 results
All reviewsdolphin mallfront deskshuttle servicecuban restaurantcomplimentary breakfastflorida turnpikefree shuttleshopping tripking suitefresh fruitdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationhotel shuttlehome away from homeenjoyed my staythe breakfast arearental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Being in the military I haved stayed in a lot of hotels in CONUS and i have yet to find anything better than the hampton inn in doral. Currently at the hotel; and staff has been great. You are not going to find customer service better than here. Rooms clean and the bar in the patio is awesome. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear jbibb75

We appreciate your comments about the hotel and the staff. From all of us at the Hampton Inn Miami Doral Dolphin Mall we want to thank you for your services. Look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Jenny R. Estrada

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My experience at the Hampton Hampton Inn and Suites – Doral/Dolphin Mall, 11600 NW 41st Street, Miami, Florida, was excellent. The staff went out of their way to resolve some issues I was experiencing - through no fault of the hotel - and took great care of me. The only problem I had was with children from another room running the hallways at midnight and being very loud. But the great volume on the TV took care of that!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Linda

Happy to hear that we were able to solve the issue with the noise. Our main goal is to ensure that all of our guests stays are both enjoyable and memorable. Thank you for your review.

Jenny R Estrada

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Recently stayed at this Hampton and though we have stayed at many Hampton properties this one has by far exceeded my expectations. At check in everything went as smooth as it could have gone. Front desk staff was friendly and speedy. The rooms were beyond what we had expected. My children had a great time destroying those comfortable beds! Our housekeeper, Maria I believe her name was, is the sweetest and most accommodating lady ever. She made sure everything we needed was taken care of and our room was spotless. Although the transportation to/from the mall does take a bit of time, we were on vacation and did not really mind. Over all I was very happy with out experience here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
JREstrada, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Adriene

Glad to hear that both you and your children enjoyed your stay.I will pass on your comments to Maria as I am sure that she will be thrilled to know that she made your stay memorable. Until the next time.

Warm Regards
Jenny R. Estrada

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times. The service (from the front desk to the airport shuttle to housekeeping) is always excellent. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and tidy. I've always felt safe at this hotel. The rates are very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea S

Dear Andrea

I am glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations for yet another stay at our location. See you the next time you're in Miami.

Jenny R Estrada

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel is a 5 start hotel one of the best hotel in miami I mean people are very friendly , nice excellent service , the place is super clean the rooms are very nice and neat, on a great location near mall downtown hospital . I do recommended to anybody ....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin R

Thank You Martin for your kind words of the hotel and staff. We are looking forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Regards