“Umami is Super awesome”

Ranked #54 of 293 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Please come in and enjoy the beautiful decor as well as flavorful dishes. Umami is the fifth taste following salty, sweet, bitter, sour, and now umami. Umami in japanese means savory. A family owned restaurant only guarantees the freshest and highest quali...ty of food and service. Our recipes are one of a kind and are the true meaning to umami.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I love the Sushi here OMG I wasn't really Big on Sushi before but sense my friend took me here I can't stop thinking about this place

If you are really hungry, this is the place...this restaurant serves a lot of food..I mean a lot...the food quality is great.. the place is always full and staff is energetic and service oriented...waiting time before getting what you ordered is moderate

Gilbert Fonticoba
www.1KRaise.com

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Never liked hibachi before. In several occasions in the past I had been to Benihana and Kobe's and didn't really like the food until last year my 5 year old son wanted to eat Asian cuisine and decided to give it a try. Ever since we go just about every Sunday to have dinner there. The food is spectacular. We always ask for Rafael to cook for us. He's the best there!!!! Very friendly and on going person. The boneless BBQ ribs appetizer is awesome!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This a lunch time favorite of mine in Doral, just outside of Miami. They have reasonably priced meals with always good quality sushi, pad thai, and teppanyaki meals. The only draw back is the lunch menu which has a confusing up charge for the bento box that adds a couple more dollars to the tab if you get the deluxe meal so you walk out of there with a $23 plate of sushi and tempura which is on the high side for lunch. Otherwise the service is very attentive and quick whether the place is packed or empty- the wait staff is always great. You can't miss for good Asian food with Umami.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

If you are really hungry, this is the place...this restaurant serves a lot of food..I mean a lot...the food quality is great, however I miss some of my favorite Asian dishes on the menu...place is always full and staff is energetic and service oriented...waiting time before getting what you ordered is moderate

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Okay, I couldn't help it, but this place is delicious! I have been here on several occasions, ranging from date to Mother's Day lunch, and the food never disappoints. The Crazy Beef with Scallion is amazing, the Honey Garlic Chicken is great, the Pad Thai is pretty good, the Teriyaki is delicious and their Fried Rice is outstanding. The desserts are yummy and the service is always good.