“Great Golf Experience”

More attraction details
Owner description: One of five golf courses at the Doral Resort.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

What a great golf experience! What a day! I'd repeat if I could! THe course was challenging and in impeccable shape

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Greens were nicely kept and difficulty of course was challenging for all levels. We booked our tee time before arriving so we got out to play early and beat the heat. Rates not bad.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We purchased 2 days at the resort only to learn upon arrival that the white course was the only course open even though we were given tee times at both the Red and White course. Okay can deal with that - but then learned the resturants and bars were closed due to Trump remodeling. Wish we had been told this at the time of reservation. I like to eat healthy but if you didn't eat at the spa you had to leave the property. The staff was very nice and the rooms fine just a little dated. I wouldn't stay here until Trump completes the remodel.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Pay a grand for golf, 130$ breakfast for 4, no locker room facility, dirt and I mean dirt for a driving range. Looking back there is not a single hole that we played that I thought had any imagination. Every hole looked like the previous hole. Staff was great. Play a extremely average course and then they get you at the end for 20$ for the valet. Really. This is not about the money, it is about the experience. The comments from the other 3 participants echo these sentiments.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Had a great deal of fun playing this course. Design is fair but challenging. Played the hybrid course that allows you to play some white and blue tees in the same round. Great suggestion by the Starter.