“Lunch”

Caffe Toraldo
Order Online
Ranked #95 of 324 Restaurants in Doral
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

The food needs a bit of improvement, Salmon was undercooked, the Chicken parmesan was good. I think they need better smoke extraction, the smell of food/ smoke gets into your clothes

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had an enjoyable evening meal here with nice bottle of reasonably priced Malbec. They coped quite happily with my wife's wheat allergy. We'd go back again if we were ever in the area again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Great environment for an informal meal, the menu has plenty of healthy choices, which is great. I tried the Salmon with quinoa bowl and it was delicious. Coffee was really good.
They waiter was very attentive, the only detail was that I got the wrong plate and the guy went so fast that I couldn’t tell him, but somebody else took care of it right away. I will definitely come back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Great food. Terrible service. Asked for a change of side and the server never said it would be $3.95 + $0.50 extra for it. When I saw my check and told the server that he never mentioned that to me he called the manager Alejandro and his answer was "unfortunately that's mentioned in the menu and we cannot do anything else". Called the other manager (extremely unprofessional and disrespectful lady) and said that it was not her fault that I did not read the menu (in those exact words). Yes, it was in the menu (very little letters) but when someone asks for another alternative of side it should always be mentioned by the server if there is going to be an extra cost. Specially if it's almost $5.

The manager even mentioned to me how they have had that issue with many clients before, wonder whose fault is it then.

Also, at the time I wanted to pay I even had to go to the cashier because no one would go to my table.

Would never go back, not so much for the extra charge but the TERRIBLE service.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We were late and tired but wanted something good to eat in the room after a long day, found this gem in a plaza. Great food and service eat in or take out great traditional Italian food

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Caffe Toraldo? Share your experiences!