TripAdvisor
Doral
Post
Inbox
Search

“Disappointed Dinner and a Movie ”
Review of CineBistro

CineBistro
Ranked #79 of 335 Restaurants in Doral
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Used to love this place for dinner, drinks and a movie . The movie experience is still ok, but it seems the dining experience just gets worse with every new visit . Went in on Friday , ordered appetizers and pasta w / steak medium well. Appetizers felt and tasted like they were reheated, pasta was cold , steak was over cooked. Not worth the $130.00 we paid for dinner + $40.00 for movie tickets . Better off going w/ dinner and a movie old school ... find a good restaurant , and then head to the theater.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

I had a blast at Cinebistro! I needed to kill a few hours and headed to Cinebistro for a movie. I was unfamiliar with this movie/dinner concept. After sitting in a perfectly comfortable seat, which recliner like my one at home only this is more comfortable, a server offered me a menu. It’s very comprehensive with drinks, sandwiches, dinner items and dessert. I had a chicken sandwich which was large, delicious and came with hot and delicious fries. I was so surprised that a movie theater sandwich could be so good. The server brought two diet Cokes in case I needed more once the movie has started. A very comfortable, transporting two hours I can’t ever go back to watching movies”the old way.”

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I visited with a large group of 16 and due to a miscommunication about what time we had to be there we arrived at the starting time of the move instead of the 30 min advance time recommended for food ordering and service. Well a syaff member was waiting for us and was able to accommodate us...quickly taking orders and getting us served before the movie started. This was very appreciated as many in our group had driven from Broward and Palm Beach to attend this outing. The food was really good...there was no complaints about it from our group. The seats were comfortable and the place was very clean.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Must make a reservation in advance if you want to get good seats, theaters fill up fast. Food is good ( a little overpriced) but you are getting a luxury theater experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We had been to the cinebistro in the dolfin mall. This one is new, clean with better everything. From valet parking to the gorgeous interior design to the service and food, this will be our new go to place for a restaurant with movies. Snapper filet was very good. As was the Brussels sprouts.

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to CineBistro? Share your experiences!