“Great service, menu choices and delicious food! Jorge was outstanding.”

Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar
Reserve a Table
Mon, 6/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 326 Restaurants in Doral
Description: We embrace traditional Peruvian cuisine with our bold-flavored dishes, creative cocktails and a wide selection of local and crafted beers. We do not use MSG.
Reviewed April 21, 2019

We could not have been more pleased with the variety of menu choices and Jorge took the time to answer our questions and explain the items in detail, so that we could make informed choices. He was a delight and so very knowledgeable.

We will be back--thank you.

Date of visit: April 2019
ElizabethC5634, Analysis Associate at Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Umiamicoach,
Thank you for your kind comments. We have informed Jorge that you appreciated his service.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

If you want to have great drinks, amazing food & top-notch service. Pizco y Nazca is where you want to be. Not only is the happy hour amazing with $5 dollar drinks but they have delicious bar bites. I love coming here, because it’s always a great time with family & friends. I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband have been here many times, in far, every single week for almost 2 years, I love restaurants, but this is very special to us, good service, good food, good coctels, I love this place, I love the bar, I love Mikael & Erick they are amazing bartenders and servers why not? This is my favorite place in Miami right now

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

I had a great experience! Peregrina was our server and she was excellent. She was kind, patient and friendly. We would go again!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Excellent attention and service.. the food was very good.. they serve fast.. very happy.. we are 10 pax.

Date of visit: March 2019
ElizabethC5634, Analysis Associate at Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Asandic,
Thank you very much for your kind visit and review. It is always our pleasure to welcome our guests and provide them with the best possible service.
We hope to see you back soon.

Been to Pisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar? Share your experiences!