“Great service, prices and my teens loved it”
Review of Miller's Ale House

Miller's Ale House
Ranked #18 of 271 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Miller's Doral Ale House Welcome to Miller's Doral Ale House! The Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Doral Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Doral Ale House.
“Great service, prices and my teens loved it”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Im not from Florida, so I couldn't believe that you could get TWO lobster tails for $18! The night before in another city we saw ONE tail for $31. Sam was an attentive server and all 6 of us enjoyed our food. I loved the steam pot of lobster tail, crab legs, shrimp, mussels and clams (also $18). Jumbalaya and shrimp scampi were also delicious. Such great prices and generous portions. We took desserts to go since we were all full. Fun atmosphere for teen boys...plenty of sports on many TV's. Loved it!

• Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Ok sports bar”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Food was ok typical sports bar food. Nice selection of draft beers. Service ok. Place was very busy due NBA playoffs.

Visited June 2013
Tampa Florida
“Ale anyone?”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I visited the Doral Ale House in June. Just a fun place with great food and drink. Doral is a really nice community and a good safe place to stay when in Miami. The Ale House is near many hotels and a good choice for an evening meal and a few drinks. The staff is fun and will make you feel welcome. You will leave full, refreshed, and happy.

Visited June 2013
“frequent Guest”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had the great opportunity to visit, eat and drink, and enjoy the Ale House in Doral a couple of times. Always when I had a stopover in Holiday Day Inn or Staybridge Hotel I went to the Ale House instead Hotel food. Once on the daily Special the Ale House offered Lobster with stuffed Potato for only 10 bugs, also the mixed Seafood platter ( the Steamed one not the fried one ) is to absolutely to recommend. The very best for me as a German is, you even get real Beer, not only American light beers 
The Atmosphere is relaxed, with several Sport broadcasts, the Server are kind, always helpful and quick. I hope I can return and discover not so many changes. I will consider myself as a repeat Customer. Thanks Ale House Team

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great service, tasty Calamary and great Mahi”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I had a very tasty blackend Mahi, Calamary for appetizer and a great deal on my drink. Awesome price to be in a nice area in Doral. The place was packed and I had fast, friendly service at the bar. Bartenders are very friendly and real busy talking to their customers, no to their cellphones. That is a huge plus!!! Great job.

• Visited May 2013