“Great value, good food and friendly service.”

New Sunbury Tandoori
Ranked #18 of 22 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great value, good food and friendly service.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'm a regular visitor to this restaurant and have never had a bad meal. The portions are always a good size and the dishes are attractively presented. Banquet nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays are excellent value. The staff are always friendly, efficient, attentive and good humoured. A great restaurant.

• Visited August 2013

middlesex
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Havent eaten in here but have had take aways, the first time I went in there I ordered and they asked me where I lived, then told me to go hame and they would deliver to me, Have had many take aways from them since and food is always cooked well and very tasty.

Visited August 2013
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic new menu”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Service is always great in this restaurant. Tried some dishes from their new menu, all 3 dishes we tried were really good. It's great to go to an Indian restaurant were they are trying to introduce new flavours and dishes along with the ones we all know. Can't fault this place.

• Visited August 2013
“Good”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend are from Bristol but was staying in the area because we went to Thorpe park, we found this place on Tripadvisor and thought we would give it ok, the food was ok nothing special but good and the service was amazing you really felt like you was being looked after if I was in the area I would definitely go again :-)

• Visited June 2013
“I will differently recommend to everyone”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food was brilliant and good value in price. Excellent service and warmly atmosphere. I would go there again with friend and family and also recommend to my work colleagues.