“Lovely Italian food”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Sunbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went here last minute for lunch with the girls. £9.95 for a main and drink (includes choice of wine). I was very impressed with the food. The chicken rissoto with spinach and dolelatte was delicious; I kept eating even though I was full! My friends congratulated me on choosing somewhere good for a change.

1  Thank HaylsBells

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went to the Capriccio for a birthday meal and was very pleased to find the reviews on TA were accurate.

The food was very good quality well cooked and nicely presented. We had the tricolore salad to start and the buffalo mozzerella was very fresh. We then had sea bream and a feggatto mains which came with some lovely creamy mash and great sauces and a few vegetables which were properly cooked. This together with a bottle of montepulciano set the meal off perfectly. The bill came to £50 which compared to a pizza chain at full price is, in our opinion not bad.

The menu is not extensive and the wine list is very short however if you get good food properly cooked and decent wine in a nice atmosphere why not enjoy it!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Within walking distance of the travelodge. Pizzas and other Italian food. Well cooked, clean and lovely service.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We live locally and were entertaining friends so wanted somewhere we could eat without going far. Found this place on TA and it was rated quite highly so gave it a go. The service was excellent and we felt unhurried. The atmosphere was relaxed and all enjoyed their food. We shall definitely return.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

What a gem!
I live locally and had never heard of this place.
My wife had been with friends for lunch and said it was lovely, so thought we would try dinner.
Have to say the food and service was excellent.
We used to go to Bella Vista in Laleham which is now closed. This place is more than an adequate replacement!
I'm looking forward to the next visit already!

1  Thank bmsianlake