“Ordered takeaway”

Yum Yum Tree
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Sunbury
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Ordered takeaway”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We arrived late at our hotel and was told the Yum Yum Tree was just around the corner. We ordered takeaway as we were both tired at wanted to relax in our room. The staff were very friendly, the food was cooked quickly and they even provided us with plastic cutlery.

Visited October 2012

Leominster, United Kingdom
“Easy”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have been here twice and good both times. Busy but not frantic, good service. Didn't book either time. Would def go back.

Visited September 2012
London
“Family run restaurant, good quality food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've lived near the Yum Yum Tree all my life and can honestly say it's the best Chinese in this area. A little pricey but that's because it's quality food. Family run, staff have always been very friendly to me. I've only dined here twice, as I normally get takeaway. On one occasion however we were told we had to spend a minimum of £20, which seemed a little weird. Overall a great takeaway and a nice place to eat.

• Visited August 2012
Hertfordshire
“Beyond terrible”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Where do I even start. The manager was rude and unfriendly - when my sister was trying to pick a wine he clicked his fingers in front of her face to hurry her up.

One of the dishes we ordered didn't arrive, when we asked where it was he snapped "sold out!" as if we somehow should have known this.

The egg fried rice was the absolute worst we've ever had, and being Chinese we eat a lot if it. It was soggy and obviously made with powdered egg and did not seem to have been near a wok. The curry we ordered also tasted of hot water, as did the Chinese tea.

The food did not seem fresh at all and three price was utterly ridiculous.

This place is an absolute joke, I would not recommend it to anyone except if you enjoy hot water served in different ways.

London
“The best Chinese food in London”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm a Londoner born and bred, so have been to my fair share of restaurants of all cuisines, and I can say without doubt that this is one of the best Chinese restaurants you could hope to dine in, outside of China itself.
True, it's not cheap, but the price you pay is reflected in the top class food, as well as the stylish yet friendly ambiance of the place.