“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sunbury
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed on the 6 July 2013 great hotel room clean staff very helpful and friendly shopping centre opposite the only thing is I couldn't sleep due to the hot weather but went down to bar to see if they could turn air con down and they did plus I got some drinks couldn't talk them all up a member of staff taken them up for me a couple of times key card didn't work a couple of times I got asked if I had it near my mobile phone and I did so don't that that's all I think but thanks to everyone for there help at the premier inn thanks and keep it guys good work 100% excellence

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Finnish first
Kendal, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a regular at this hotel and this was my first visit when I found that someone has smoked in the room previously.

The staff did a great job in this situation by looking to see if they could move me and then coming immediately to spray Fabreeze as no alternative room was available.

My disappointment is both with the previous guest for smoking and for the cleaning staff not picking up on the issue. People that do this should incur a very heavy fine from Premier Inn.

Otherwise, all was as normal with clean room and good quality WiFi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank StephenCKendal
Shanklin, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I booked this hotel, my choice was based on finding somewhere close to Hampton Court with a car park. What a very pleasant surprise!
The hotel is situated minutes off the M25 and has ample free parking. Immediately to the side of the hotel is a small shopping center with an M&S food and various take away's and a large Tesco is a short walk away.
The hotel had a restaurant and although we didn't dine there the menu looked good and the prices reasonable.
The room was large than I had expected, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower was lovely - hot and plenty of pressure. If I had to make one criticism it would be that the bath was quite high. I'm 5'3" and found getting in and out of the shower quite a challenge. That aside the bed was comfortable and 2 pillows in a hotel is a luxury.
Although we could see the traffic outside and the motorway was close we didn't hear any noise at all - I had a wonderful nights sleep.
From the receptionist when we arrived to the lady who said goodbye when we left, the staff were polite, friendly and helpful.
All in all my overnight stay was a pleasure. It was my first time in a Premier Inn but I have a feeling it may not be the last.

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed Friday 21st June 2013 for 2 nights. Agree with some who say the location is not ideal area wise but it is easy walking distance to the excellent hostelries on the Thames. Plenty shops nearby and walking distance from the station. Special thanks to Lauren who went way beyond the call of duty to sort out the best way to get to Legoland - and it worked!!! She really is a star in the hotel. Also Chris and Elaine who fed and watered us in no particular order. Room was clean and security excellent - very family friendly. Look forward to staying there again. Food wise - hotel brekkies superb, Yum Yum Tree across the road delicious but a little pricey if not careful. We tried THe Magpie on the river on Friday - great place, food was okay but instant mash?? Many other places to choose from. Thanks to the PI Sunbury for making our weekend that bit better!

paignton devon
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed for one night to attend a concert at Hampton court ..have to say the place is spotless clean ... the staff are really friendly and helpful....our sleep however was ruined by an inconsiderate party of guests making noise outside of our bedroom door at 2 am. Reception were very understanding and helpful regarding this matter ... they had been informed of the disturbance by the night staff and promptly offered us a refund the next morning,
We opted for the meal package of 3 course dinner a drink and full breakfast ,,this was very good... the food was good and hot and the service was excellent,,,good value for £22.99 !! ...plus as much yummy Costa coffee as you can drink at breakfast! Well done to all of the staff...they work hard... we will be back !

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The location isn't inspiring, however once inside, your are welcomed by friendly staff and the restaurant looks inviting. The rooms are basic, but clean and quiet. Breakfast is good.
If you are not looking for luxury and you just need a room for the night, this is your hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

2nd stay for us as local to Kempton park. We have booked to return in June for Sandown meeting. Excellent good value clean hotel. Tesco, m&s food hall, Subway and shops across the road and central for many nearby attractions. Helpful staff and good restaurant. Well done Premier Inn

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunbury
The Warren Lodge Hotel
The Anchor Hotel
The Anchor Hotel
#2 of 3 in Shepperton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park? Share your experiences!