“Great”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sunbury
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Good clean Hotel with nice ambiance in the Bar/Restaurant.
Hotal has it's own car park - but if you have a large car then watch out as not enough room to Manoeuvre as I found out on the day we arrived and left. We were visiting the Twickenham Stadium for Rugby Match and travelling from Premier Inn to the Stadium was ease as the bust stop are just outside the Hotel. Good nearby shops & restaurant too.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cfakira
Shereen L, Manager at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Cfakira,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope you choose us again for the Rugby and that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Super service, super stay will certainly be back .This is the first time at this Hotel and I was really impressed with the rooms and service . Found the location suited the friends we were visiting and the price we paid was even better than the Travelodge that we normally stay in.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank John W

Dear John,

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Sunbury! We very much appreciate the feedback and are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel is of a good standard, clean and with very helpful staff. Very good price with a pretty good choice of 'hotel chain food' at a reasonable price. The only negative comment from our point of view is that the bed was too hard for our liking and consequently had a poor nights sleep, however if you don't mind your bed on the firm side this is not a bad place to stay. To the hotels credit we were offered a full refund, which we felt was more than generous and as all other aspects of the stay were fine we declined the full refund. If you have a large car the car park is a bit on the tight side.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul D

Dear Paul,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Premier Inn Sunbury. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed December 24, 2012

An excellent premier inn, very quiet considering its location. Very friendly staff and good quality food. The rooms were very clean and this was one of the better Premier inn we have stayed in, and kept up the high standards of premier inn, as the tite says better than the travelodge in this area

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank topdyer1

Dear topdyer1,

Thank your for your kind comments regarding our hotel I will share them with the team, who will be delighted to have your feedback. We hope you had a merry Christmas.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here overnight last week and it is my first visit to Premier Inn. Check in was electronic but prio to my arrival they text me with my booking reference number so all I had to do was put that into the checking computer and it confirmed everything. Even printed out the electronic door keys.

The room was clean, comfortable, very warm and great. The bar was clean and we were served promptly.

Couldn't fault anything and you have won me over. I will always stay at Premier now whenever possible.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dixiechicks

Dear Dixiechicks,

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stay here frequently and am always pleased.
The rooms are comfortable, the staff are nice.
I generally choose the meal deal, unfortunately, the menu is somewhat restricted and for the meal deal, I feel there could be a little more choice.

The food is the usual chain hotel nosh, nothing to write home about, but perfectly edible.
I suspect some of it comes out of a packet in a microwave, as it never varies,

There are restaurants locally, so you don't have to eat in the hotel.

Free wifi for 30 mins or 3 pounds for 24 hrs. About time it was free in all hotels.

I prefer to stay on the upper floors, as the hotel is on a busy road and the higher you are the less noise.

The automated check in sometimes doesn't program the door card properly, resulting in a return trip to reception to get one manually programmed.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors so you don't get traffic noise
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank T H

Dear TH,

Thank you for your return visit to us here at Sunbury I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have feedback your comments regarding the meal deal menu and WIFI to team at head office.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed with 2 children for a weekend visit to Hampton Court. Spacious family room with 2 proper beds for the children (although TV rather small for the size of the room) and very clean. Bathroom without heating was absolutely freezing at this time of year - what happened to the heated towel rails they have in older Premier Inns? The car park is a bit tight but if not overly busy, a competent parker should be OK. I felt the associated restaurant was better than most - usual type of evening menu but clean and quick service from attentive staff. Buffet style cooked breakfast rather than 'on demand' but all looked fresh and regularly replenished. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel I will share them with the team. I hope you enjoyed yourselves at Hampton Court.

Shereen Lee

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunbury
The Warren Lodge Hotel
The Warren Lodge Hotel
#1 of 3 in Shepperton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Travelodge London Feltham
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon...
#3 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
The Bridge Hotel
The Bridge Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Hilton Bracknell
Hilton Bracknell
#5 of 7 in Bracknell

Been to Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park? Share your experiences!