“Perfect for lone travellers”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sunbury
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for lone travellers”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I really like Premier Inn and the hotel chain's awareness of the safety issues faced by lone travellers. My company booked me into this hotel and I was very happy to stay here.

I stayed here for one night when I was working at the Hampton Court Flower Show. My room was nice and clean, dinner was nice and reasonably priced (£15.25 for 2 courses and 1 drink) and the breakfast (included in the price I got) was nice as well.
Check in was speedy and the location of my room was good, near the lifts. I didn't hear any noise and, unusually for me when working away from home, I slept very well. The only thing I felt was missing in my room was a pen. I'd picked up a newspaper and was quite keen to try the sudoku, but I didn't have a pen. Being spoilt at home with a large selection of TV channels, it was quite hard to settle down to watch Freeview.
The staff were friendly and the only thing lacking, in my opinion, was staff eager to help at breakfast time.
I liked how I needed to use my key card to use the lift and to get into the corridor where my room was. I also liked that there was a selection of pillows in the room and that there was an anti-bacterial handwash was in the bathroom.
The hotel seemed to cater mainly to business travellers, so the hotel was very quiet and the atmosphere was peaceful.
Location wise: There was a Marks & Spencer food shop very close to the hotel, which I thought was great. The hotel is situated near various shops and the Sunbury train station. There is also a bus stop very close to the hotel.
In conclusion I enjoyed my stay. I can think of some Premier Inn hotels that have 'wowed' me more, but my stay was a nice one and I liked the hotel.

Room Tip: Room 303 was near the lifts and it was quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2012

In summary, nice bed, (bit small) good breakfast and a great location for South West London events. Really close to M3 exit and short walk from Railway staion with all stops to Central London. Near Hampton flower show as well, which most of guests seemed to have really enjoyed. Staff very helpful and friendly and, for once, wi fi was reasonable and worked through hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed here so we could visit Thorpe park and chessington adventure over a couple of days. As the hotel is central to both they are easy to get too with very little traffic problems.
when we arrived the hotel, the staff we're excellent, the hotel clean and secure, also the free parking facilities we're a massive bonus. I would seriously recommend this hotel if you intend to visit local attractions / amenities.

• Stayed June 2012
Befordshire
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We had booked for one night prior to visiting the Hampton Court flower show, and chose this particular hotel for its location, free parking and good bus service to Hampton Court Palace. (216 - every 20 mins from right outside)
We arrived at 19.45, found it easily (on the A308, just off J1 of the M3) and parked in their (very tight) multi-storey with entry straight into the hotel at several levels. Check-in was quick and friendly. We pre-paid breakfast, but chose not to have the breakfast + dinner package at £22, as we didn't want 3 courses, but did want main courses not on the offer. We had difficulty with the card lock on our door, but Reception sent someone up immediately, who let us in with their pass-key and then brought us a new card.
We were in the bar by 20.05 and found the drinks prices very reasonable, much cheaper than my local in Bedfordshire. We had booked a table for 20.30, but they had no problem with us stretching this a bit. Their restaurant was a Thyme, which we had not encountered before, but offered a good menu, fairly priced. I had the half-duck and my wife had a surf 'n' turf. Both were excellent and the service was first rate.
Breakfast next morning was an American buffet (continental available) and could not be faulted.
I checked with Reception whether there was any problem or charge to leave the car in their multi-storey all day, so we could go to the show by bus, but it was ok, and they even directed us to the bus stop.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and restaurant and will use it for future similar trips to West London.

Room Tip: All rooms are on high floors, and double-glazed, so traffic noise, despite the proximity of the M3 a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
suffolk
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was a last minute booking and we were looking for somewhere 'cheap and cheerful'. Well i would only use the word 'cheap' in relation to the price, as the hotel itself was really lovely. Clean rooms, great facilities. We booked two rooms, and the hotel did a great job in making sure our rooms were near to each other. The staff were amazing - from the receptionist down to the housekeeping staff - each and every one was friendly and polite. I would not hesitate for a second in booking a stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Have stayed here twice over the last couple of years, both on trips to Thorpe Park... Excellent service and friendly staff... Room as always spacious and very comfortable... Nice view from the lifts (if you like that sort of thing) and terrific views from the 6th floor... The breakfast is fantastic, it's amongst the best I've had at any hotel, let alone a premier inn!!.. If you're on a break to Thorpe Park or even Legoland then this is the place to stay...

Room Tip: Good views from floor 5 and upwards!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bury, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Carpark under the building. Not good for a chain that hosts so much mid-week workers. Does fit standard Transit sized vans, but is no good for Hightops/Lutons. Rubbish after a long journey :0( Everything else is standard P.I. Telly on the small side and lots of pigeons on the roof. bleurgh

Room Tip: 5th floor corner room (514) is pretty big and different to the standard PI shape.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, Social Media at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Many thanks for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, and for this reason your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the height restriction in the car park. Although we do not have any control over the allocation of car parking, we do advertise the restrictions on our website, under the "directions" heading. You can also call our team at the hotel for any enquiries.

Thank you once again for your review; we hope to welcome you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunbury
The Warren Lodge Hotel
The Warren Lodge Hotel
#1 of 3 in Shepperton
Holiday Inn London-Shepperton
The Anchor Hotel
The Anchor Hotel
#2 of 3 in Shepperton
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon...
#1 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
Oatlands Park Hotel
Oatlands Park Hotel
#2 of 4 in Weybridge
St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park? Share your experiences!