“One of the best race course restaurant experiences” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Norwich, United Kingdom
“One of the best race course restaurant experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have visited many race course restaurants over the years but I have to say this is definitely one of my favourites. I've had two excellent experiences and even managed to win some money too!
The facilities are very comfortable and the at table services mean you never have to leave your table at all.
I must give top marks to the chef and his team who prepare great tasting and well presented meals with the package prices being very competitively priced.
I last took some business clients who although stay local to the course had never experienced the restaurant - I certainly think they will be going back as will I.
One slight niggle on the last visit was the heating packed up for a short while - although it hardly spoilt the evening, the next day I was called and offered complimentary tickets for a future date. I was pleasantly surprised and this well exceeded my expectations.
Overall, I can only think of one or possibly two experiences that could rival Kempton so well done to the team there and I look forward to going back again soon.

• Visited March 2013

UK
“One of the best racecourse restaurants I've experienced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I love going here: fantastic views of the racecourse in a large and airy restaurant which, at the same time, manages to feel quite intimate. You also get a TV on your table for when the horses are too far away!

Food - delicious. I especially enjoyed the cod wrapped in Parma ham with fennel, chorizo and tarragon sauce.

Good wines on offer - a particularly fine New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc (at about £43).

Good service, including the Tote betting ladies.

What more could you want?!

aldershot
“race in the memory of my father and sister”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

had a very special day at Kempton park 20 dec 2012 .had a race run in the memory of my father and sister was joined with my family for a lovely time many thanks to all at Kempton park the restaurant was very good . food nice .service very good thanks to all at Kempton who made this day very special thanks to jack for all his help Paul fettel

Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great lunch at a great price !!!!!!. £4.95 for a hot lunch, £1.80 for tea and coffee means that there was no rip off here with the captive crowd, so much nicer than a burger van.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank AnthonyandAna
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Good night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

the food at the restaurant was excellant, the table service of the staff and the tote ladies was great. what made the eveing was the winnings we all had at our table, eight guests

Visited October 2012