This was a bitter sweet experience
The facilities were unique, pleasant, clean and fun.
The beach and location were to die for if you are looking for a place of solace. Often we could walk the beach for hours with seeing no one. The beaches were clean safe and great for boogie boarding and surfing.
The winds were strong often making the walks on the beach a little painful
The food menu was limiting and expensive....$27 for one crepe with 5 prawns in it, the crepe came with nothing else.... Very over priced
We were there for 13 days, the food was boring, very overpriced, extremely limiting, although there was a lot on the menu often they were out of the item.
It would be a necessity to have a car to go out to eat... The location and beach was spectacular
There were no beach chairs
The disappointing part were all the turtle poachers, at this rate they will be extinct in no time
The massage was wonderful
The staff was very limiting in promoting any side trips and were less then helpful
Our shoes were stolen 10 feet from the security guards, by poachers
We listened to abba for xmas and they did offer new years special but no one knew what the special was nor what it was going to cost... We had no choice, so we were there hostages
Demand good mosquito nets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Punta Teonoste. We created a place in which to reconnect with the pure energy of the elements, in a setting of incredible natural beauty. It's our desire to make you indulge into the luxury of an unspoilt surrounding, to see you enjoy our stylish yet cozy atmosphere, the delicious food and the various activities. At the end of your stay we want you to leave with a relaxed smile on your face and a heart full of unforgettable moments. Nicaragua is a year-around destination. All seasons are great for diving and surfing or exploring land and culture. While the months from December to May are completely dry, the months from June to November can produce the typical tropical rain showers which makes the surroundings lush and green. A setting of rock formations, small bushes and trees as well as the ocean promote the significant life forces of nature's energy and welcome you to enjoy your stay with all senses. Punta Teonoste is intimate and relaxed, offering an emotionally intelligent approach to service that begins with empathy. The responsible and caring attitude of Punta Teonoste is the key to an unobtrusive yet attentive service that makes guests feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Punta Teonoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel Tola
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge And Beach Spa
- Hotel Punta Teonoste Nicaragua/Tola