I just came back from a yoga teacher training at this resort. It was perfect for our group, as it was extremely secluded and had a lot of space for us to spread out.
The villas are amazingly beautiful! I highly recommend sitting in the hammock and taking an afternoon siesta. The food was great and they were always very accommodating with all our special requests.
One disturbing thing I did see, would be sea turtles nesting their eggs on the beach, and whoever sees that turtle first gets to take her eggs, so a lot of locals scope out all the beaches and claim a scary large amount of turtle eggs. The hotel has no say in this, so if you see this happening, you may be able to buy the eggs off the poacher. I'd highly recommend you do buy the eggs, and if you do, give them to the security guard or hotel staff, as they have a safe place to hatch the eggs and will release them into the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Punta Teonoste. We created a place in which to reconnect with the pure energy of the elements, in a setting of incredible natural beauty. It's our desire to make you indulge into the luxury of an unspoilt surrounding, to see you enjoy our stylish yet cozy atmosphere, the delicious food and the various activities. At the end of your stay we want you to leave with a relaxed smile on your face and a heart full of unforgettable moments. Nicaragua is a year-around destination. All seasons are great for diving and surfing or exploring land and culture. While the months from December to May are completely dry, the months from June to November can produce the typical tropical rain showers which makes the surroundings lush and green. A setting of rock formations, small bushes and trees as well as the ocean promote the significant life forces of nature's energy and welcome you to enjoy your stay with all senses. Punta Teonoste is intimate and relaxed, offering an emotionally intelligent approach to service that begins with empathy. The responsible and caring attitude of Punta Teonoste is the key to an unobtrusive yet attentive service that makes guests feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Punta Teonoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge And Beach Spa
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel Tola
- Hotel Punta Teonoste Nicaragua/Tola