Traveled with 5 longtime surfing buddies to Buena Onda for 10 days in July. We stayed in one of the Villa's "Casa Don Pedro" which was perfect for our size of group. I can't say enough good things about this place. Location is excellent for surfing, hiking, exploring, etc. Food was great with specials every night. Service was great, Connie and Paul handled everything for us which made our travel to and from a breeze. Paul who is in charge of the surf tours is super knowledgeable on the surrounding surf, tides, and conditions and very respectful of not overcrowding the surf line ups. The staff is very super friendly and it was great to see a business that puts so much into it's staff and back into the local community! Bravo Sarah and Phillip... We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola