Had a great time here. Rooms and grounds are sublime. Hammocks and the nice pool are very comfortable. Food is great, my girlfriend is a vegitarian and every night the dinner special was adjusted for her needs. We never had a similar experience. If surf is up be ready, beachie holds great shape on all tides. All in all really good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola