If you're looking for the perfect surf trip/relaxing getaway with all around positive vibes and smiles then you've found the right place! This was our second trip in two years with a large group of friends and there's no doubt we'll be back again. We stayed for three weeks and didn't want to leave. The resort is absolutely beautiful, the food is delicious and cheap, the staff is friendly and accommodating and the company is always mellow and polite. The actual layout of the resort is incredible with well manicured landscaping and perfect spots to view the daily sunset over the Pacific. We stayed in the Villas both times while other friends stayed in the bungalows and everyone was happy. If you came to surf you will NOT be dissapointed with an abundance of different waves all within a short distance. Everything from A-framed beach breaks to freight training reef points. Still the best thing about staying here is Philip, Sarah, and Conny who run the resort. These people are incredible! Philip doesn't just help run Buena Onda, we consider him your guide. Not only will he surf with you in the morning, make sure your house is clean, take you fishing in the afternoon and get you anything you need but then he'll cook you dinner and talk story well into the night. He's one of the coolest guys we've ever met with unrivaled stoke and an amazing amount of local knowledge, willingness and capability. He'll turn your "vacation" into a lifetime experience for sure. Hands down, an all around amazing place with everything you could ask for on a trip. See you next year with even more buddies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola