Stenopus Greco
Donna Concetta(Santa Flavia)
$86
$75
La Caletta(Santa Flavia)(Great Value!)
$59
$53
Villa Cefala(Santa Flavia)
$104
$137
$129
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Soles(Santa Flavia)
$53
  • Breakfast included
Donna Sabella(Santa Flavia)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Terrazze Sul Mare(Santa Flavia)
$75
$94
B&B.it
Casa Maria(Santa Flavia)(Great Value!)
B&B Case Giannone(Santa Flavia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorsea viewfishcleaned every dayharbourfridgebalconytrainnoisepalermo
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for two nights during our trip through Sicily.
It proved to be an excellent choice.
The owner even picked us up from the train station which was a real bonus. He gave us a well furnished room with a beautiful view over the harbour and coast and even suggested two restaurants which proved to be very good and not expensive.
We would have liked to stay a few more days as Porticello is a good base for exploring the villages and towns along the coast. The train station is only a 20mins walk. Hope to be back in a couple of years.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2014

On the bright side: Fantastic sea view from Annamaria room. Good size room. Good value for money.
On the not-so-bright side: Shower worn out and way too small even for standard size people. Moody proprietor. You do not see him though (or anybody else) unless you ring his home door bell. Full amount cashed from guarantee credit card a month and a half in advance. We only slept two out of three nights in the sea view room that has been booked and paid. No compensation. No private parking space which can be an issue just ten kilometers from Palermo. No breakfast, the only open bar around did not even serve normal bread or rolls.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I may regret writing this review as I am rather hoping the secret of the wonderful "Stenopus Greco" never gets out - thus ensuring I can guarantee a room when I next visit. Arrived in November to be greeted by friendly host who explained that I was the only resident at the hotel and as such was in sole charge of the place. Explained how I should leave my key in the morning and lock the door behind me (I guess someone would be to hand if I accidentally lost my key during my stay?). Showed me to my double-bedded room (free wi-fi) overlooking the harbour at Porticello - beautiful view out over the harbour to sea. Room brightly coloured and clean with en suite and tv (some coffee and a kettle would have been nice). Good explanation given about where to eat - choice of two or three restaurants given by host (but seriously look no further than the excellent "Il Piscaturi" in the harbour...and I mean "excellent"). This is a no frills hotel but its' simplicity and warmth of welcome are its' strong points. In a world where every hotel seems desperate to secure the corporate "dollar" Stenopus Greco makes you feel that what matters to them is your well-being and happiness. Simple but so very effective. This is a Sicilian gem...but hey...don't tell anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here one night with friends on the way to Cefalu and actually wished we'd had more time. Our room looked straight out onto the harbour and in the morning the sun came up out of the sea, shining right into our faces as we lay in bed. Simple, characterful rooms painted in vibrant primary colours which really suit the location, extremely comfortable beds, and spotlessly clean throughout. Our host was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable about where to eat. Breakfast not provided but bars and restaurants literally round the corner on the unspoilt harbour front. This is a working fishing village, no frills - we loved it.

Room Tip: We loved our room looking straight out onto the harbour but bear in mind the harbour front bustle goes on virtually all night so bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our Trip through Italy was at the peak in This place..the owner and his wife are perfect Hosts, there is view, there is beach, there is foodadvice ( we Loved the typical restaurant in Baghera) Italy from the finest..we strongly recommend this place Its outstanding...

• Stayed: July 2013