The hotel is totally renovated as a modern hotel. The sea view is amazing- so ask a sea view room. But you can enjoy this view fromthe yard, the pool area and when strolling along the way down to the sea front line. It is located in Santa Flavia about 11 miles east to Palermo. It is popular hotel for higher level tourists groups. Being far from city center of Palermo is compensated by the tranquility and wonderful view of the bay. Enjoy this view early in the morning and in sunset while the village lights are shining and adding a pictureous stunning view of the bay. It is better to get with a rental car if you want to be independent and visit the big city center or external restaurants. The only disadvantage I found is dervied of its being populated with groups. You must come earlier to the restaurant before some of food items will vanish without sufficient replacement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new Domina Zagarella Sicily expresses a fresh and surprising style, who took inspiration from the sparkling era known as “La Dolce Vita”. The result is exclusive and charming, thanks to the special location and unique atmosphere. With a privileged position on the coast of Palermo, just 15 km from the city centre, Domina Zagarella Sicily counts with 330 rooms with all comforts, most of them with sea-view, and 38 villas plunged into the lush Mediterranean vegetation, perfect for an upscale guest. Exclusive services as the “La Zagara” Restaurant, real pride of Domina Zagarella Sicily, hosted in a warm and unique dining room designed with a special touch, some remarkable lounges as “D Club”, where our guests can enjoy a private food experience, “The Positano” pool bar & Piezzeria, a wonderful starting point for a journey to discover the best spirits and food labels of this territory. This experience is enriched by a wide choice of gourmet delights at the “Capo Zafferano Restaurant & Terrace”, direct over the sea, to enhance and harmonize the tasting of an excellent glass of wine with the best local seafood. To complete the offer our Private sea-shore & sea-pool area where our guests can swim and relax with a drink from the Lounge Bar, enjoying the breathtaking view, comfortably lying on their chaise-longues. To be part of the Domina Zagarella Sicily experience, discover also the Fitness room, the Tennis and Beach-volley Courts, the Diving Centre for sea-lovers and the Kids’ Club for the youngest. Domina Zagarella Sicily renews also its long-standing reputation for the MICE market with a balanced offer of 8 large meeting rooms and many break-outs, indoor and outdoor exhibition spaces for events up to 900 persons in total for meetings, banqueting and gala dinners: the maximum flexibility and expertise for Clients needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Domina Zagarella Sicily reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Home Zagarella Hotel Santa Flavia
- Hotel Zagarella Sea Palace
- Zagarella Sea Palace Hotel
- Domina Zagarella Sicily Santa Flavia