We stayed here as our final destination on a tour of Italy. We chose it beacuse of the reviews and also the the stunning pictures on the website. We got off the train and expected a few taxis it was a ghost town we hadnt a clue where we were going. We walked to a little cafe and asked the man there how to get to our hotel. Luckily he had English and told us. We started our trek in the blistering heat to the hotel. A tip for anyone would be to contact the hotel and arrange a taxi as with suitcases and bags its too much! We were greated by the reception staff they were so friendly and gave us a great welcome. We chose a room with a sea view and it is def worth paying that bit extra. The view from our balcony was amazing! The room itself was nice we were on the red floor- each floor has a different meaning ours was show cars. On our first night there we had a slight problem we wrote a letter to the manager and it was dealt with in the most efficient and professional way. Eleana the manager met us in person and we were given VIP treatment. She did everything she could to ensure that we had the most enjoyable stay possible. This showed us that this hotel management put customer service and satisfaction first. There are 3 swimming pools. The one in the main area is quite noisy and there are alot of children there. We chose to go down the steps to the other pool and the sun loungers that overlook the sea. This location is so peaceful and relaxing. There is a diving centre that organises scuba diving unfortunatly we were going home the day of the next trip so didnt get to try this out. We ate in the restaurant and the food was outstanding, beautifully presented and the taste was mouthwatering. We passed by the buffet however the look of this food did not appeal to us. The reception staff organised a taxi for us to the airport for 60 euro. However we noticed that other people on our flight were staying at the hotel. 3 seperate groups (of 2) going to the airport at the same time went in 3 mini busses that could hold 8 or more...this seemed a bit silly. Overall we had a fantastic time in this hotel and would def return to should we visit sicily again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new Domina Zagarella Sicily expresses a fresh and surprising style, who took inspiration from the sparkling era known as “La Dolce Vita”. The result is exclusive and charming, thanks to the special location and unique atmosphere. With a privileged position on the coast of Palermo, just 15 km from the city centre, Domina Zagarella Sicily counts with 330 rooms with all comforts, most of them with sea-view, and 38 villas plunged into the lush Mediterranean vegetation, perfect for an upscale guest. Exclusive services as the “La Zagara” Restaurant, real pride of Domina Zagarella Sicily, hosted in a warm and unique dining room designed with a special touch, some remarkable lounges as “D Club”, where our guests can enjoy a private food experience, “The Positano” pool bar & Piezzeria, a wonderful starting point for a journey to discover the best spirits and food labels of this territory. This experience is enriched by a wide choice of gourmet delights at the “Capo Zafferano Restaurant & Terrace”, direct over the sea, to enhance and harmonize the tasting of an excellent glass of wine with the best local seafood. To complete the offer our Private sea-shore & sea-pool area where our guests can swim and relax with a drink from the Lounge Bar, enjoying the breathtaking view, comfortably lying on their chaise-longues. To be part of the Domina Zagarella Sicily experience, discover also the Fitness room, the Tennis and Beach-volley Courts, the Diving Centre for sea-lovers and the Kids’ Club for the youngest. Domina Zagarella Sicily renews also its long-standing reputation for the MICE market with a balanced offer of 8 large meeting rooms and many break-outs, indoor and outdoor exhibition spaces for events up to 900 persons in total for meetings, banqueting and gala dinners: the maximum flexibility and expertise for Clients needs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Domina Zagarella Sicily reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Home Zagarella Hotel Santa Flavia
- Hotel Zagarella Sea Palace
- Zagarella Sea Palace Hotel
- Domina Zagarella Sicily Santa Flavia