First and foremost, I have to declare that I organize dive holidays.
I have been to KBR many times and have always received good reviews from my divers.
Ultimately apart from the great dive location, decent food and comfortable accommodations, the one thing that can be inconsistent is service.
This is where KBR excel. With wonderfully warm staff from the owner to the gardener, KBR wraps you up in a cozy happy family atmosphere.
But then Lembeh Straits is ultimately a good place to be.
One of my favorite places in South East Asia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kungkungan Bay Resort (KBR to its friends and soon to be friends) is proud to be the resort that introduced Lembeh Strait to the world. Being the first resort in Lembeh means we got first choice on locations. Our resort is located in its own private bay which the resort is named after. KBR is the only Sea Level Luxury resort in Lembeh. KBR is a full service resort which includes The only 24hrs full menu service Restaurant in Lembeh, Capt. Billy's Bar serving American Bar Food and Great Drinks, our full service Tepi Laut Spa (Seaside Spa) does Massages, Beauty Treatments, Manicures and Pedicures, and of course our PADI Dive Center with Equipment and Camera Rentals and 32% NITROX. Come join us and we will put the Dream into you next Dive Vacation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kungkungan Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kungkungan Bay Hotel Bitung
- Kungkungan Bay Resort Bitung, Indonesia - Sulawesi