We travelled back to Lembeh and stayed with NAD again in April 2013, and things only improved at the high level of quality it previous was at and we were thankful and happy for NAD's hospitality. Highlights were (in no particular order):
- Amazing guides who found amazing things, took care of dive sites, and made sure to respect guests from NAD and other operators (same can't be said elsewhere from my first hand experience)
- Meals were local and well made, rotated and hooked us into sambal
- Boats were well care for and FAST!
- All gear was taken care of meticulously
- Amazing camera care/equipment and advice from both guests and staff
- Felt like all staff really cared for your welfare
NAD makes plans to improve the resort (facilities and services) and executes them - you can definitely see, feel and experience the improvements (boat engines, camera towels, cleaner air to mention a few) that you won't be disappointed that you picked them to stay with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NAD Lembeh is small owner operated family style resort on Lembeh Island, home of Critter and Muck diving. We have FOC house reef diving and 13 full time dive guides. Our camera facilities, with wet and dry camera rooms are highly popular. We offer 2:1 diveguide ratio and full rebreather / nitrox and tec support. Our Head Chef in the Kitchen, Tommy ensures the blend of food is to our guests' tastes. With 10 aircon rooms and 5 aircon bungalows we believe we can offer you a fantastic holiday on a budget. The Resort is compact without feeling small and our staff are very friendly, our location is also in a small private bay on Lembeh Island, far away from the city and its associated noise. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nad Lembeh Hotel Bitung
- NAD-Lembeh Resort Bitung, Indonesia - Sulawesi