Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paola p
Modena, Italy

very goog place to dive

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 7, 2018
Very Good food, very good people of staff...raccomanded for dive people. There are a very good camera room for underwaterhousing, full of all the things (light, air, air conditioned, towel...). good swimming pool. Very good boat...and dive guide
Date of stay: February 2018
Martina M, Manager at Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort, responded to this review
Responded Aug 11, 2018
Dear ondina1971

Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy that you liked our facilities and the service from our dive guides.

Hope to see you again soon in our Resort in Lembeh.

$223
  • StayForLong
    $28
3.9 miles from Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort
Free parking
We're one of the few resorts in the area with a swimming pool!
$167
  • Vio.com
    $122
2.5 miles from Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort
View more hotels in Bitung
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We were lucky enough to stay recently at Bastianos in the Lembeh Strait. Bastianos was great and the Lembeh Strait a fascinating place for divers especially if you are keen on photography and amazing critters.
The staff at Bastianos were very attentive , friendly and helpful. The kitchen staff looked after us extremely well and the food was great. Our rooms were serviced when we were out diving and very comfortable.
While at Bastianos I completed my Advanced Open Water. Sevi , the manager , took me for this. He was passionate about diving and a patient and thorough instructor. I learnt heaps from him and would really recommend this as a place to further your diving qualifications.
I was lucky enough to have my own dive guide, Fian. He was very skilled at finding critters and we saw most of my bucket list- frog fish, including hairy frogfish, ornate ghost pipefish, coconut octopus ,flying gurnett, peacock mantis shrimp, to name a few.
He had a tablet and wrote down the names as he found things.
The boat crew were also wonderful. My husband and daughter came out on the boat and snorkelled most days and were well looked after.
If you are crazy about diving and different critters, Lembeh is the place to go and Bastianos a good place to stay at.
Thanks for having us.
Sarah Ford

Room tip: We liked down over the water.
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Akaroagirl12
Martina M, Manager at Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Sarah and Family

Thank you very much for your great review.

It's always great to meet people with such enthusiasm for our underwater world and it was a pleasure to host you and your family in our resort.

Hope to see you all again in Lembeh.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t stay at the resort but did do diving with them. The divesites at Bunaken and also the coral wall directly in front of the resort (easy for snorkeling!) are really beautiful. The staff is helpfull and friendly and because of them I’m surely gonna dive with Bastianos again!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Martina M, Manager at Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Moniqhiidosnd

Thank you for your positiv feedback and we are glade that you loved the diving with Bastianos.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you next time as a guest in our resort.

Martina & Sevi

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I enjoyed my holiday in Lembeh with Bastianos a lot, the design of the resort was very nice, the view from my room was so beautiful, staff were very friendly, and the dive sites were just paradise. I loved staying in the balcony enjoying the view of Lembeh strait, especially during sunset time. I also saw lots of very interesting animals under the sea with the dive master. I believe I made the right choice staying there, and would really like to be there again.

This holiday could be perfect in every aspect, but one thing did spoiled my experience a bit. While I was leaving the resort, the driver who did the transfer kept approaching me unpleasantly, saying he liked me and wanted to go out with me and something like this, and even though I repeatedly stressed that I did NOT want to go anywhere else except my destination, he drove me away to a place with mountain view and asked me to take photo with him. It was only when I said my friend was waiting me in the destination , he started to drove me to my place, and this journey, because of the reason I mentioned above, took unnecessary long time. When I arrive the destination, I said thank you and GOODBYE to him, but he still followed me into the building WITHOUT my invitation, and I could only asked someone else for help to get rid of this unpleasantly experience.

I’d like to kindly presume that he meant no harm, but these behaviours were very disrespectful to women. I hope similar things would not happen again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank lilylovesmusic

Dear Lily Y

Thank you very much for your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and also the diving in our beautifully critters world.

About your experience with our driver: We are very sorry about your uncomfortable experience and really can't understand his behaviour, because he is an experienced driver. We take your feedback serious and we will take care about this, so that it won't happen again. It's important for us that our staff is trustworthy and respect the wishes from our customers and their privacy.

We hope you can focus on the positive experience in our resort and it would be a pleasure to see you again in Lembeh.

Martina & Sevi

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff, good food and good bed. Add a good bar and a swimming pool....one of the best options around ! Swiss management is probably to thank for such an amazing service quality... I would definitively go back there !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Martina M, Manager at Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Laurent0

We say thank you for this good review and are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. It was a pleasure to have you in our resort and we hope to see you again in Lembeh very soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a great week diving here. Very comfortable rooms with lovely views. Staff very welcoming, good diving with excellent guides. Food at both resorts very good. A fun visit to the national park. Would recommend both resorts as the diving is so different.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Martina M, Manager at Bastianos Lembeh Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear annandjohn2014

It was a pleasure to have you here in our Resort and we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Lembeh and also in Bunaken.

We say thank you for your review and hope to see you soon again.