See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I dont luje because the room the smeel it's not good and Blanket it's brokeee i so so don't like it and the bed it's like have water inside the bed this gross i promise don't go ti sapadia hotel again

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Spending 1 night in Siantar here. The hotel location is in the middle of the city. We took superior room, as it's more clean, spacious and more important not smelled the smoke as like the deluxe room. The breakfast is standard. Overall is ok.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night. The room was spacious. It has living room which separating with the bed room. The living has restroom, small bar, and television. The big bathroom has bathtub and shower. This type of room is suitable for bussiness purpose. The breakfast menu need improvement for variation and quality. The restaurant also allow people to smoke which made me uncomfortable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Fabiolatazrina
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I was on business trip in Siantar for 2 days. This hotel is near from the central town of siantar. Therefore if you need to walk around this hotel is very recommended. One of good thing from this hotel is the room is very big. But there are lack of the facility such as no swimming pool and mini market. One of bad experience is when I came late of night, my door is locked so I need to contact the receptionist first before I can get in. The breakfast food is average but I like the spicy fish so much..

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I guess this was the best hotel in Siantar... Don't expect much for the room.. it had a lot of cigarette burn marks almost everywhere.
The receptionist was helpful.. she took care of our "urgent" laundry in the evening of our check ini, even though the laundry was closed.
The location of the hotel was very near to the famous vihara and also to the centre of the town.

Date of stay: March 2017