“Premier Inn Bradford South” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel

Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cleckheaton
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Premier Inn Bradford South”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Having a long journey from the South of England, we arrived at the hotel quite late.
The booking in process at reception was efficient and we were able to drop our bags off at the room and grab some food in the restaurant (Table, Table) which is located right next door to the hotel, within a few steps.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and although the hotel is very close to the main road, no noise could be heard.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. Myself and my team are glad you enjoyed your stay at Bradford South Premier Inn and we hope to welcome you back in the near future, kind regards, Katie Washington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
norwich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was staying here for work, alone. I hate eating alone and the staff were amazing, instructed the restaurant, allowed me to order my meal from the menu and then brought the food to my room. They were also brilliant above and beyond with one of the staff helping me de-ice a very hard frost from my car in the early morning and they offered they werent even approached by anyone. I even wrote to the manager to say Thank you because the level of care was well above normal standard.
I would definately stay there again. and the food was excellent and believe me I have very high expectations being a serious vegetarian chef with a mushroom allergy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments, myself and my team are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn. I hope to welcome you back soon, Kind Regards, Katie Washington
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Everything you expect from a Premier Inn. Room was nothing fancy but was clean and had a nice bed. Excellent night's sleep and very friendly staff. Very close to the motorway and the restaurant next door is very reasonable with good food.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to Bradford South Premier Inn in the near future. Kind Regards, Katie Washington
York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night with family we had four rooms in total. We choose this hotel purely because of price and its location for meeting up with family travelling from different directions. M62 is very close. On arrival we were checked in by some lovely staff - housekeepin took us to our room and checked we were happy with everything.

Although the M62 is very close you don't really notice it too much not enough to interfere with any sleep. We were pleasantly surprised that we could not here it.

We ate lunch in table table which is located to the side of the hotel and is a really friendly pub. Food was good. We also ate breakfast with the family and the staff were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, my team are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, kind regards, Katie Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

my husband,myself and our two children stayed for three nights. hardly heard any noise from outside and none from inside! friendly, helpful staff and very clean.only downside is that the restaurant linked to the hotel is not that cheap.

• Stayed January 2013
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at this premier inn last week for one night only. We had two rooms. Check in wasn't smooth as when we arrived there was only one room booked, even though we had ref no's for two. Anyway once sorted all was ok - however I wonder what would have happened if they had been fully booked, as we had driven from Surrey to Bradford.
Well... To say how much we paid, we was pleasantly surprised. Both rooms were absolutely fine. Very clean and roomy for what you require in a short stop over. The bathrooms are exceptionally clean, and as someone mentioned re the shower- I had to call my other half to adjust the shower pressure as I just didn't get it. It was a slight trickle, however you have to turn the whole tap around. Sounds basic, but it isn't. Once I got it the shower was very powerful.
The table table is a 30 second walk from the hotel. The food was very good as far as pub food goes. One of our daughters even said the burger she had was exceptional.
Breakfast was also very good for the price.
So all in all- if it's a quick stop over you cannot go wrong here£29 a night. Bargain .would we return. Absolutely.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank NicianLondon
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed on your wonderful comments to my team and the restaurant also. I look forward to welcoming you back at Bradford South Premier Inn. Kind regards, Katie Washington
redcarcleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

we have stayed here 3 times as we have realatives nearby whom we visit but havent room for us to stay We enjoyed our stay every time we visit and will continue to use this hotel .The staff in the restaurent are excellent very friendly and helpful Breakfast is very good, good hot breakfast and plenty of it.Staff in hotel also very helpful ,rooms clean and comfy Yes would definatley recomend this one

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleckheaton
Gomersal Park Hotel
Campanile Bradford
Campanile Bradford
#11 of 27 in Bradford
Premier Inn Huddersfield North Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel? Share your experiences!